Ferguson police execute an unarmed 17 yr old boy (Update: Ferguson police chief to resign 3/19)

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

Karma never got him

:what:
Why the f*ck are y’all both just sitting there willingly LYING?

You stupid f*cks.

You 100% pure, bonafied, unadulterated STUPID F*CKS.

That link simply says that there MIGHT be evidence that Darren Wilson’s story contradicts itself.

That is a far f*cking cry from @Squirtle saying: “He[Darren Wilson] came out after that whole Ferguson thing and said he lied.”

THAT’S the claim that I asked to be linked to because I mean hell that’s some pretty alarming news and I’m wondering why I’ve never heard it before.

Then @eastside313 dumbass come along posting some sh*t about Wilson’s STORY MIGHT not be totally accurate. And you sneak dap it up like a little b*tch. Like you accomplished something.

Listen here..

The cause, the fight- whatever you call it, it’s 10x harder to fight when there’s fukkas like y’all who willingly and blatantly and grossly spread straight up unapologetic LIES.

STOP THAT SH*T b! You’re not helping.
:snoop:

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
:what:
Why the f*ck are y’all both just sitting there willingly LYING?

You stupid f*cks.

You 100% pure, bonafied, unadulterated STUPID F*CKS.

That link simply says that there MIGHT be evidence that Darren Wilson’s story contradicts itself.

That is a far f*cking cry from @Squirtle saying: “He[Darren Wilson] came out after that whole Ferguson thing and said he lied.”

THAT’S the claim that I asked to be linked to because I mean hell that’s some pretty alarming news and I’m wondering why I’ve never heard it before.

Then @eastside313 dumbass come along posting some sh*t about Wilson’s STORY MIGHT not be totally accurate. And you sneak dap it up like a little b*tch. Like you accomplished something.

Listen here..

The cause, the fight- whatever you call it, it’s 10x harder to fight when there’s fukkas like y’all who willingly and blatantly and grossly spread straight up unapologetic LIES.

STOP THAT SH*T b! You’re not helping.
:snoop:
Huh what are you talking about, and why are you so mad?

"In the document below, Wilson admits Brown never tried to remove his gun from the holster. In grand jury testimony, Wilson said Brown grabbed his gun and that he feared for his life.

McCormick said attorneys ask very specific questions in a "request for admissions" and that the document doesn't tell the full story of what happened that day. But if Wilson's admissions contradict his previous testimony, it could undermine the credibility of his entire version of events.

"Well I think that it does, if he lied about this particular thing which he used to justify his conduct at the time, what else did he lie about," said McCormick.

The grand jury chose not to indict Wilson and a DOJ investigation cleared him of any civil rights violations."

That is literally from the link posted, did you even read? What an emotional bytch

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Huh what are you talking about, and why are you so mad?

The grand jury chose not to indict Wilson and a DOJ investigation cleared him of any civil rights violations."

That is literally from the link posted, did you even read? What an emotional bytch

And it literally is WHOLLY inconsistent and downright irrelevant to the CLAIM that YOU made which was, AGAIN:

“He[Darren Wilson] came out after that whole Ferguson thing and said he lied.”

That never happened. And you’re a lying little gossip mill loving fakkit.

If putting my foot on your b*tchmade estrogen filled coward ass neck over BLATANT F*CKING LIES means I’m emotional then so be it you little fakkit. Ima still keep my foot up your CORNY LYING ASS.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
And it literally is completely and WHOLLY inconsistent and downright irrelevant to the CLAIM you made which was, AGAIN:

If putting my foot on your b*tchmade estrogen filled coward ass neck over BLATANT F*CKING LIES means I’m emotional then so be it you little fakkit. Ima still keep my foot up your CORNY LYING ASS.
What are you talking about? I'm mad I'm gonna take the time to actually explain this to an idiot such as yourself, but here we go.

Originally I said Darren Wilson lied. You even quoted that, so clearly you can comprehend that part.

I quoted the link word for word. : In the document below, Wilson admits Brown never tried to remove his gun from the holster. In grand jury testimony, Wilson said Brown grabbed his gun and that he feared for his life.

So when Darren Wilson was defending himself to the grand jury, he said that Mike Brown tried to remove his gun from the holster. Later after they decided to not charge Darren Wilson with anything, he came out and said Mike Brown never tried to reach for his gun. That is a lie. So are you stupid, or dumb?

I'm confused as to why you cannot comprehend that, and why are you so upset? Typing with caps and everything. Whats wrong with you breh? I use that term lightly because you're acting like a woman on her period. Emotional fakkit, I bet you're punching the air right now.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
What are you talking about? I'm mad I'm gonna take the time to actually explain this to an idiot such as yourself, but here we go.

Originally I said Darren Wilson lied

Stopped reading.

T H I S is what you originally said,
and what I was asking for a link to,
for the 3rd time:

And now you’re too much of an immature and insecure little b*tch to dial it back and admit that you spoke out of your ass.

Nothing you posted shows that- and I QUOTE- : “he[darren wilson] came out after that whole Ferguson thing and said he lied.”

He never did that. You’re just a gossiping little yuppy fakkit on the internet who just got checked on his blatant f*cking LIE :dead:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Stopped reading.

T H I S is what you originally said,
and what I was asking for a link to,
for the 3rd time:

And now you’re too much of an immature and insecure little b*tch to dial it back and admit that you spoke out of your ass.

Nothing you posted shows that- and I QUOTE- : “he[darren wilson] came out after that whole Ferguson thing and said he lied.”

He never did that. You’re just a gossiping little yuppy fakkit on the internet who just got checked on his blatant f*cking LIE :dead:
Get help