Finally About to Get A Car, Brehs...

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Hit up my Credit Union and was pre-approved for 12 racks with an APR of 7.09%...

Then I started looking for cars and found out that 12K ain't shyt:martin:.

Best I can afford is a Chevy Sonic, Chevy Spark, Nissan Versa, Nissan Sentra, Hyundai Elantra, Hyundai Sonata, or a Jetta or Passat. Or...I can buy a car for cash.

¿Que dices, Coli?:mjgrin:

Fat Fred Jones

Reticent
Daps
Stay away from any Nissan with a CVT transmission. My advice is to get the most reliable car you can afford. Besides the Hyundais, none of the cars you listed are known for reliability. Before stepping foot into a dealership, I recommend researching specific models online to learn all about the known issues. You don't want to buy any car without researching it and having an independent pre-purchase inspection.

A cash purchase may be best for now as the interest rate is not that great. Pull your credit report and see if you can make some improvements before applying for a loan. 7% isn't awful, but many credit unions can get you something below 4%.

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
There is only one car and if I have to tell you what it is, then you already lost and will forever be a failure in life.