First 20 Ppl: 1 Free question psychic energy readings #juneteenth #fathersday

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predict my future.. anything significant or major happening and what should i do to be ready?

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
I've been fantasizing about dropping everything and living in a 3rd world country, working on a farm for the rest of my life. How satisfying would that actually be for me?
Living abroad would actually bring you a ton of peace. However, you haven't built up the social capital to survive within a new environment without a social safety net. I'd encourage you to find a way to either build community when you decide to move or start off abroad where there is already community built.

Something life changing for the good will occur when you do travel more. You'll have your faith restored in something you once had high esteem about or for. Be open to receiving closure when it comes knocking.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
How should I move forward with my current relationship?
The energy of this relationship feels super stagnant. There seems to be limited focus on both sides. I'm curious as to what holds you together because the passion seems gone. Feels like two people together for appearances but at heart, both are empty towards the other.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
i'll just go with the fathers day theme and ask about my father. will the struggle continue or nah :lupe:

will he overcome current obstacles and get it right?
will he go out sad and lonely :lupe:
:lupe:
Your father seems to be very stuck in his ways. His energy feels like he's accepted the fate of his reality and the holes he's dug for himself. I don't see a ton of optimism or desire on his part to change or make amends. He's at the bottom of the mountain looking up. He knows what's up top and available to him but he doesn't want the help.

Love him as he is and stop hoping he'll change. He needs to want "better" for himself.

You and your father live in two different realities concerning what you view as possible in life.

Best of luck. Focus on you and enjoy your opportunities without guilt. You deserve it. Sacrificing more won't end well.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Should I seek a career change
No. I'm getting for you that it isn't about switching careers but about your networking skills. There feels like there's some karma around you having received something that you didn't "deserve" in the past and now you're seeking the consequences of that... recognizing that life isn't always easy nor will the tides continually be in your favor.

I'd recommend you volunteer and give back. Something about your karma is blocking yojr energy from being able to advance. Spiritually you're in a bubble and until you "toughen up" and assume more responsibility for yourself you'll continue to face obstacles in multiple facets of life.

I do see that once you learn to adopt a more community outlook you'll be rewarded but you're gonna fight these lessons for a while.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Can you tell me what blockages I may have, and how to get past them to advance?

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
How successful will my real estate business be??
I'm getting a few messages for you.

One is to focus on your own family (having harmony and viewing "feeling togetherness" as part of you building legacy) basically show more heart to those you love. People around you often feel protected but neglected. Reassuring them can go a long way.

Concerning real estate. I can see potential success if you follow a niche. You're into land rights and studying history of development it feels, meditate and see what comes to you. If you can get some collaborators to work with you and create your own eco system you can do well.

I just keep hearing that you're not thinking big enough. You have the greenlight to not be modeat and go for broke. Best of luck to you and remember to be open to making a pivot. Find your "niche" and extrapolate.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Can you tell me what blockages I may have, and how to get past them to advance?

The biggest message that comes out is for you to learn to affirm yourself. Don't expect any help from others. You may often feel overlooked but understand that as you lay low and apply pressure to developing yourself as a person, you could really boss up and find yourself in an enviable position of authority.

It's important for you to recognize that something about your energy can easily trigger strong reactions in others. Pay attention to the way you respond.