Florida Deputies Who Fatally Shot U.S. Airman Burst Into Wrong Apartment, Attorney Says

Daps
No disrespect but marching is the problem. When cacs are upset, they file lawsuits, form pacs, and hire lobbyists. Which do you think is more effective?
what was the more effective means of compelling minnesota’s justice system to bring charges against derrick chauvin in 2020?

setting the country on fire or filing a lawsuit, forming a pac, and hiring a lobbyist?

:jbhmm:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I bet you won't do it tho...:mjgrin:

I own a .380 M&P Bodyguard with an Infrared and a 9MM and have the .380 as my CPL and fall asleep with it on my hip sometimes. I cut grass and do yard work with my .380 on my hip.

This young man should be the poster child of people who should be defended in a situation like this. Military, licensed owner. At HOME! We know why he won't though. GOP, military, NRA should be all over this. They won't say or do shyt and we know why. And you're co-signing it.

Florida doesn't even make folks get a permit to carry and now it's a different set of rules. As long as it's safely stored and I'm legally allowed to own a firearm the government (particularly GOP ones) have made it clear I can do WTF I want with my gun.

You're disgusting man.

These fools managed to not get shot dumbass

2014-04-12t120000z_1035798006_tm4ea4c1dhr01_rtrmadp_3_usa-ranchers-nevada_custom-69d2081a613032ab7d36e02446f3ba1d710102b3.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Since it's so stupid...answer your door with a gun in your hand...especially of you "half sleep" and don't know anything

You the reason nikkas do stupid shyt everyday and get caught up

Clown
Even using your flawed logic, doing something stupid isn’t illegal. He has every right to have a gun in his hand at his own home regardless of who is at the door. He wasn’t aiming it at them so he shouldn’t have been killed. At least not within 1 second of opening the door.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I own a .380 M&P Bodyguard with an Infrared and a 9MM and have the .380 as my CPL and fall asleep with it on my hip sometimes. I cut grass and do yard work with my .380 on my hip.

This young man should be the poster child of people who should be defended in a situation like this. Military, licensed owner. At HOME! We know why he won't though. GOP, military, NRA should be all over this. They won't say or do shyt and we know why. And you're co-signing it.

Florida doesn't even make folks get a permit to carry and now it's a different set of rules. As long as it's safely stored and I'm legally allowed to own a firearm the government (particularly GOP ones) have made it clear I can do WTF I want with my gun.

You're disgusting man.

These fools managed to not get shot dumbass

2014-04-12t120000z_1035798006_tm4ea4c1dhr01_rtrmadp_3_usa-ranchers-nevada_custom-69d2081a613032ab7d36e02446f3ba1d710102b3.jpg

You have matching Kevlar when cut the grass and dodging those bullets ?
:mjpls:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Even using your flawed logic, doing something stupid isn’t illegal. He has every right to have a gun in his hand at his own home regardless of who is at the door. He wasn’t aiming it at them so he shouldn’t have been killed. At least not within 1 second of opening the door.

Just like the other poster.next time you have a sheriff knocking at your door....greet him with a pistol.......let's see how that goes for you

Common sense ain't common....I hope yall don't have children.....yall think the world sweet

Smh

Daps
Just like the other poster.next time you have a sheriff knocking at your door....greet him with a pistol.......let's see how that goes for you

Common sense ain't common....I hope yall don't have children.....yall think the world sweet

Smh
Irony.

I said it was stupid. It’s not illegal though. The question isn’t whether it made sense for him to have had the gun in his hand, it’s whether he should have been shot for it and whether there should be consequences for the officer.

The root of the problem (based on our laws) is the officer who shot him, not the victim who technically did nothing illegal.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Irony.

I said it was stupid. It’s not illegal though. The question isn’t whether it made sense for him to have had the gun in his hand, it’s whether he should have been shot for it and whether there should be consequences for the officer.

The root of the problem (based on our laws) is the officer who shot him, not the victim who technically did nothing illegal.

The question of common sense trumps EVERYTHING....what is wrong with you?

You cant control who they screen to be a cop

You can't control the training or lack thereof they received

You cant control who is racist....

You CAN control if you opening your door half asleep with a pistol unaware that an arned officer is knocking

Smh

Daps
The question of common sense trumps EVERYTHING....what is wrong with you?

You cant control who they screen to be a cop

You can't control the training or lack thereof they received

You cant control who is racist....

You CAN control if you opening your door half asleep with a pistol unaware that an arned officer is knocking

Smh
So what you’re saying is that if you could have done something to prevent a situation, even if you didn’t technically do anything wrong, the other party doesn’t have to take responsibility for THEIR actions?…

Let’s try it this way since we can’t seem to work through the nuances here.

I agree that the man shouldn’t have come to the door with a pistol. If he was uncertain he could have asked the officer to show himself or his badge before opening the door, or announced he had a gun for safety before doing anything. So that’s out of the way. You don’t have to address that anymore. But now that we have agreement there, what should happen with the officer? Do you think the police officer should be held accountable for the death, or not? Can you answer those questions before getting back to the poor decision by the victim?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So what you’re saying is that if you could have done something to prevent a situation, even if you didn’t technically do anything wrong, the other party doesn’t have to take responsibility for THEIR actions?…

Let’s try it this way since we can’t seem to work through the nuances here.

I agree that the man shouldn’t have come to the door with a pistol. If he was uncertain he could have asked the officer to show himself or his badge before opening the door, or announced he had a gun for safety before doing anything. So that’s out of the way. You don’t have to address that anymore. But now that we have agreement there, what should happen with the officer? Do you think the police officer should be held accountable for the death, or not? Can you answer those questions before getting back to the poor decision by the victim?

When you are talking about preservation of life...the issue of legality is a moot point

When we teach our kids how to move around police alot of these headlines will cease to happen.

The topic of the cop is a separate conversation....and frankly, it was a bad shooting even though folks are debating