Florida man nets erroneous $980,000 IRS refund, buys Lexus, gets busted

Daps
I'm saying tho. After the shock of that shyt actually working, I would of gotta a million dollars worth of gold coins and a Zelda pouch to put em in and I'm hitting the jets out the country with a new identity

That runway would’ve looked like this

JetBlue-plane-surrounded-by-police-and-ambulance-at-JFK-after-pilots-stop-communicating-with-air-tr.jpg

Daps
I wouldn’t touch it nor would I report it. If they realise their mistake and claim then fine, if not it’ll just sit there for at least ten years till I’m sure they’ve forgotten then it’s :ohlawd:
This happened to a friend of my parents. There is a certain period of time where if it isn’t claimed it legally becomes yours. Coli accountants any idea how long is has to be?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They even want the refunded $809 from the insurance company, IRS not fukking around, you would think after getting him for the bulk of the money they would let a few hundred slide.

IRS will go after you for a dollar. On two separate occasions the IRS sent me a check, for literally one dollar.

So, I'm assuming if I had owed them a dollar, they'd come after me.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cash should have been split between HSBC, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Bank of China and Paribas.

They ask a lot less questions, money could’ve gotten rinsed slowly through e-currency, and right back out into payments to American banks :hubie:
Let your shell company pop up w/ $800k :dame:
Park it in San Francisco real estate for a year and spend it how you want :hubie:

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
:usure: How do u cash a million dollar check in another country?
Would u leave your kids and mom etc behind to evade the irs?

I mean I get it but I don’t think it’s that easy. Not saying I can’t work but the effort in the long term might not be worth it.

Too many movies breh

1. Foreign banks don't fukk with US citizens since 9/11 patriot act, FACTA. Even if you find one that will accept the money they always require a bank reference from the bank where the transfer is coming from. In fact, some foreign banks are even more strict with KYC rules
2. He's not a drug trafficker so he doesn't have any bank connect, it was his own bank that snitched on him
3. Interpol would be on his scamming ass, how long can a nikka evade police with 1mil and no connect?