Florida State is better than Oregon

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think FSU would beat Oregon as well. Good DLine play will really disrupt that offense, seen it time and time again.
:wow:

It happened again.

There's a formula to beat Oregon. Only a few teams can pull it off but those are usually the elite teams you'll face in a top 5-10 matchup.

They have no power run game. That's why LaMichael James got shut down in Pasadena when we faced them.

Hit them in the mouth a few times and that hurry up gets disrupted.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How bout Thursday night we're going to see about 200 points scored :wow:

Going to be fun watchin Baylor and Oregon both play on a Thursday. I feel like when Art Briles (Baylor Coach) was watching film the past 3 years he was watching Oregon film more than his own team.

Maybe Stanford can pull out another low scoring win though... because I think this might be the best Oregon defense i've seen.

You're a bama fan.

Always remember that other conferences marquee games usually suck

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Give up 60 on a neutral field and score only 20 on a team with no defense with the greatest qb in school history brehs

NastyFrayedBantamrooster.gif

Know your place noles

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Alright please let this matchup happen @Ed MOTHERfukkING G u hell :dead:

We can't find any video of Michigan playing in any type of playoff or title game ever they won half a title by beating crying leaf and Washington St Michigan is perfect example of white privilege program bunch of overrated clowns who's history pretty much inflated from 1900s

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
technically though this was the year they won the national championship. veering off this fsu/michigan battle, oregon was like clemson during the tahj boyd years. exciting to watch but not a real threat against a complete team with an actual defense. oregon got lazy thinking that since they were close to the mountain top that they would eventually get there without doing the extra work to get over the hump. cant win a race on cruise control.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You dweeb got assraped by Piss St in a bowl sit the fukk down
uh.0.gif

You had houston looking like the fukking 98 rams. Look at that shyt. The WR is behind your entire secondary and ordering food FOR HERE while he waits. Your nose guard tacked a fukking FAKE. Your safety didnt even try. Wtf is your ILB doing, #24.

Abhorrent