FLOYD MAYWEATHER EX-GF JOSIE HARRIS DIES... Found Dead In Car

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Years later, Mayweather denied the violent allegations during an interview with Katie Couric ... saying, "Did I restrain a woman that was on drugs? Yes, I did. So if they say that’s domestic violence, then, you know what? I’m guilty. I’m guilty of restraining someone."

sounds like an OD sutuation to me :francis:
I remember hearing that she had issues with drugs

RIP, i feel bad for the kids :francis:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Floyd Mayweather’s ex Josie Harris’ cause of death has been revealed as an accidental overdose involving fentanyl and Xanax

According to official records, The Los Angeles Medical Examiner-Coroner determined 40-year-old Josie died of “MIXED DRUG TOXICITY (FENTANYL, ALPRAZOLAM)."

ALPRAZOLAM, which is a medicine used to treat anti-anxiety, is more commonly referred to by the brand name, Xanax.

As The Blast previously reported, back in March, Josie was found dead in her car which was parked outside her in Valencia, California. She was found unresponsive in her car. Officials said one of her kids found her in the vehicle in front of their property

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Floyd Mayweather’s ex Josie Harris’ cause of death has been revealed as an accidental overdose involving fentanyl and Xanax

According to official records, The Los Angeles Medical Examiner-Coroner determined 40-year-old Josie died of “MIXED DRUG TOXICITY (FENTANYL, ALPRAZOLAM)."

ALPRAZOLAM, which is a medicine used to treat anti-anxiety, is more commonly referred to by the brand name, Xanax.

As The Blast previously reported, back in March, Josie was found dead in her car which was parked outside her in Valencia, California. She was found unresponsive in her car. Officials said one of her kids found her in the vehicle in front of their property
Damn. So she was shooting heroine or her blow was laced with too much fentanyl? Which is more likely?

Sad that her own child had to find her in that state.

⠀⠀⠀

sentence him to life!!!!!
Daps
fentanyl brehs. :wow:

when they start lacing carfentanil, its a wrap

fentanyl-is-now-the-leading-cause-of-us-overdose--2-21072-1507859862-0_dblbig.jpg

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta

@Sccit looks like you were right :wow: