FLOYD MAYWEATHER EX-GF JOSIE HARRIS DIES... Found Dead In Car

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
b03daee2f2be4996be4276f668d30b48_md.jpg

EXCLUSIVE

Josie Harris -- who has 3 children with Floyd Mayweather -- was found dead at her home in Valencia, CA on Monday night ... TMZ Sports has confirmed.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... officials were called to the home around 9:30 PM and when they arrived, they found 40-year-old Harris unresponsive in her car.

She was pronounced dead at the scene. We're told there does not appear to be any foul play and the case is being treated as a death investigation as opposed to a homicide probe.

Josie had a tumultuous relationship with Mayweather. He was convicted of attacking her back in a 2010 domestic violence incident and later served 2 months behind bars.

Harris claims she was abused on 6 different occasions. But the criminal case was centered around a Sept. 2010 incident when Harris claimed Floyd entered her Vegas home while she slept, pulled her hair and then attacked her in front of their children.

Harris claimed their oldest son Koraun sneaked out of the home and alerted a security guard to call police.

Years later, Mayweather denied the violent allegations during an interview with Katie Couric ... saying, "Did I restrain a woman that was on drugs? Yes, I did. So if they say that’s domestic violence, then, you know what? I’m guilty. I’m guilty of restraining someone."

Harris was outraged by the interview and later sued Mayweather for more than $20 MILLION for defamation.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Guess he was right about her being a drug addict. People always trying to "believe her" are partly responsible for her death.
Instead of getting her the help she obviously needed she got to be treated like a domestic abuse victim until she overdosed on drugs. If i was Mayweather i would try to sue the judge who convicted him of abuse for wrongful death. Obviously he wouldn't win, but just to make a point.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Josie: It hurts me to say, but he is a good father.

Josie: Yeah, I hit him on the head with a tonka truck. Yeah, I tried to run him over.

Hope she is at peace. Putting the above out there before people start shytting on a brother for half a story.