FLOYD MAYWEATHER EX-GF JOSIE HARRIS DIES... Found Dead In Car

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Guess he was right about her being a drug addict. People always trying to "believe her" are partly responsible for her death.
Instead of getting her the help she obviously needed she got to be treated like a domestic abuse victim until she overdosed on drugs. If i was Mayweather i would try to sue the judge who convicted him of abuse for wrongful death. Obviously he wouldn't win, but just to make a point.

Did I miss something?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Guess he was right about her being a drug addict. People always trying to "believe her" are partly responsible for her death.
Instead of getting her the help she obviously needed she got to be treated like a domestic abuse victim until she overdosed on drugs.
I like how you think

I agree, just speaking on the judicial perspective and not on the human side, this is a win for Floyd

Dude is really undefeated in all areas:ehh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Did I miss something?
Mayweather got charged of domestic abuse for restraining her when she was high on drugs. The Judge didn't drug test her to confirm his claims he just slapped Mayweather with a conviction and did nothing about her drug use which potentially would have saved her life if he/she had done something. Nobody ever asks about the circumstances around an abuse claim. someone gets accused of abuse and we just immediately demonize the accused and leave it at that. That does nothing to really help the victims.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like an OD or suicide. RIP to her.

Prayers to her kids and Floyd.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Mayweather got charged of domestic abuse for restraining her when she was high on drugs. The Judge didn't drug test her to confirm his claims he just slapped Mayweather with a conviction and did nothing about her drug use which potentially would have saved her life if he/she had done something. Nobody ever asks about the circumstances around an abuse claim. someone gets accused of abuse and we just immediately demonize the accused and leave it at that. That does nothing to really help the victims.

I saw all that, breh. I asked that because we don't have a cause of death yet.

Agree with everything though