Floyd Mayweather on First Take - 'Lets make the fight happen' ( McGregor)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Dana will never let it happen after his other money fighter got humiliated two weeks ago
Mayweather Promotions has the money to foot the bill for whatever his contract buyout is. This fight will make more than May/Pac. They'd easily drop 10/20/50 whatever it takes to get the ball rolling. Connor has to just stop pump-faking and be serious about it. There’s a half a billion dollars to be made between the two of them here.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayweather Promotions has the money to foot the bill for whatever his contract buyout is. This fight will make more than May/Pac. They'd easily drop 10/20/50 whatever it takes to get the ball rolling. Connor has to just stop pump-faking and be serious about it. There’s a half a billion dollars to be made between the two of them here.
No it won't , it's a joke

Dana had more to lose then anything with UFC having one star right now

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
No it won't , it's a joke

Dana had more to lose then anything with UFC having one star right now

You’re kidding yourself if you think the two biggest PPV stars in the world won’t combine to make the biggest PPV event. Stop thinking from a competitive stance here. The big numbers come via the mainstream. The same mainstream that declared Ronda the greatest female athlete ever, and felt she could also beat men of her weight class. Go to any bar, especially during an UFC event, and ask if Connor beats Floyd in a boxing match and I promise you, dozens of people will say he knocks him out easily.

Connor has captured the sporting zeitgeist, him challenging the predominant antagonist of our day would be a blockbuster, THE blockbuster.

This is the realization of those hypothetical “Bruce Lee v Mike Tyson” arguments people love to engage in. Hell, one of the most memorables threads on this very forum is “10 Brock Lesnar’s versus a Gorilla”.

Connor v Floyd is high fantasy come to life. It’d sell CRAZY. There is no fight between any two people that can me made right now, in any sport, that’d sell more.

And again, in every contract, there’s a buyout, and if Connor is serious about this, Mayweather Promotions can afford it whatever it is. Dana can either get down or get frozen out.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re kidding yourself if you think the two biggest PPV stars in the world won’t combine to make the biggest PPV event. Stop thinking from a competitive stance here. The big numbers come via the mainstream. The same mainstream that declared Ronda the greatest female athlete ever, and felt she could also beat men of her weight class. Go to any bar, especially during an UFC event, and ask if Connor beats Floyd in a boxing match and I promise you, dozens of people will say he knocks him out easily.

Connor has captured the sporting zeitgeist, him challenging the predominant antagonist of our day would be a blockbuster, THE blockbuster.

This is the realization of those hypothetical “Bruce Lee v Mike Tyson” arguments people love to engage in. Hell, one of the most memorables threads on this very forum is “10 Brock Lesnar’s versus a Gorilla”.

Connor v Floyd is high fantasy come to life. It’d sell CRAZY. There is no fight between any two people that can me made right now, in any sport, that’d sell more.

And again, in every contract, there’s a buyout, and if Connor is serious about this, Mayweather Promotions can afford it whatever it is. Dana can either get down or get frozen out.
It's a joke man, nobody believes conor can win and with Ronda getting humiliated it would be a disaster for mma to see conor get humiliated as well

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
It's a joke man, nobody believes conor can win and with Ronda getting humiliated it would be a disaster for mma to see conor get humiliated as well
That's just incorrect. Go and actually speak to people about this in the world. Namely, the next fight you see out in public (thus knowing its people who watch fights, but might not necessarily be enthusiasts).