Floyd Mayweather on First Take - 'Lets make the fight happen' ( McGregor)

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You had some retards, including the media say Rousey could destroy Floyd in a fight, and used that shadowboxing clip of her, towards Mayweather. People trying to imply that some don't think Conor would win? I don't think people understand how hated Floyd is.

What makes this one fascinating 180, is that people really want this fight. Do you remember when this rumor started, and Floyd got killed for it? Now Conor popularity is at a all time high, and other boxers chiming in, talking about they want in. Even Oscar jumped in for Canelo.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
They'll let Conor fight a can and most definitely will sanction the fight, too much money not to
Agreed Floyd has enough pull to make it happen everybody and I mean everybody would win big time from this wont let that stand in the way. I don't think it will happen though just to many variables if I was connor though :patrice: we talking 100mill you not making that in UFC in 5-8 fights let alone in one evening for a hour or two.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Agreed Floyd has enough pull to make it happen everybody and I mean everybody would win big time from this wont let that stand in the way. I don't think it will happen though just to many variables if I was connor though :patrice: we talking 100mill you not making that in UFC in 5-8 fights let alone in one evening for a hour or two.

Conor aint getting 100mil. He might get a career high 8 - 10 mil though, which is still better than what he would ever get from the UFC

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
he getting 15 plus split of the ppv I meant the 100m for the fight period but still I don't think connor has made 15mill fighting in the UFC his whole career.

Can't see the man getting more than Canelo got? He isn't getting PPV split a flat fee at the most. Canelo got a guarantee of 5 mil. , Maidana 3 mil, Berto 4 mil, this fight will get Connor more than half of what he is gonna make through his whole UFC career IMHO

Mars

Superstar
Daps
floyd offered Mcgregor 15 million while he makes the other 400-500 million:mjgrin: smart man.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
One of the most entertaining interviews I've seen on first take :mjgrin:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I cant believe Dana offered Floyd 25 million. He made twelve times that in one fight. He doesn't respect Floyd.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
I made money taking Floyd over Paq and I want that to happen again

:lupe: if this fight happens we could all make bank