FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It looks like Quincy Williams has figured it out.

No more shytty sloppy angles

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Zach can just play Jimmy G don't fukk this up ball they can make a run but obviously I have huge doubts
He kinda got it together in the second half there but I can't unsee some of the disasters from last year

NYC Rebel

Daps
starting to look like the demario davis we gave up too early on

fukking depressing shyt. We have to get a qb in here...this roster is too fukking good to waste.
I will receiving core is trash. Part of the reason Rogers got hurt is that no one wins off the line other than wilson

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Zach can just play Jimmy G don't fukk this up ball they can make a run but obviously I have huge doubts
He kinda got it together in the second half there but I can't unsee some of the disasters from last year
Saleh doesn’t trust him to run the offense though. They’re gonna bring in a QB after the Cowboys smoke them

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I will receive in chorus trash. Part of the reason Rogers got hurt is that no one wins off the line other than wilson
its a combination of a bunch of things to me
he held onto the ball to see that slant come completely open, bills were not going for those chop blocks aiming to take away our short passing game.
he also held onto it cause he's averse to throwing across the middle historically.

bottom line with the lack of guys that can get separation and mediocre pass protection...no one can thrive in these conditions.
we wondering why zach getting happy feet....rodgers literally got touched up on every drop back. these guys especially the TACKLES are only good at run blocking. mediocre as fukk in pass protection

NYC Rebel

Daps
The Jets d-line as they trot out onto the field and seeing these sham o-lines

N8-Ss7
I will keep saying it….this is where the attention belonged

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well obviously shyt is terrible. But on the bright side, we have our first round pick now. Should we tank? :francis:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I watched the all 22 camera. Zach Wilson did not have a bad game outside of that int. I hope they adjust the play calling to him this week.