FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched the all 22 camera. Zach Wilson did not have a bad game outside of that int. I hope they adjust the play calling to him this week.

I didn't watch the all 22, but wasn't that Wilson to Wilson TD a bad throw? Should 17 have had to do all of thar? :heh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I didn't watch the all 22, but wasn't that Wilson to Wilson TD a bad throw? Should 17 have had to do all of thar? :heh:

The entire game he made two bad throws, and he hasn’t had a lot of playing time with the number ones.
It could’ve been more on the outside shoulder, but let’s be happy. All last season they threw that jump ball pass to Garrett Wilson twice. For the entire season. I bytched about that like a madman. And look… They finally threw it this game. They will get better at it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
in fairness to Zach, Garrett was practically pleading with him on the sidelines to throw it to him after the pick and that Garrett will figure it out. That's why after the pick, he started looking his way and while the throws sucked, at least Garrett had a shot at doing something with it, and he did.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Cowboys are smart to attack the left side. We need to see more Rucker