Food prices hit all time record highs

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I don’t even need the shyt and just went grocery shopping, but this nikka was supposed to sell me $175 worth of food stamps on Saturday and I ain’t heard from him since. A real nikka is not passing that up. nikka I could have a billion dollars and I need that. But seeing this thread made me think of that shyt and now I’m mad
he been sold that breh..he will hit u up when he reups

Daps
If any of you are self employed or make wages that fall within the federal poverty guidelines, which is surprisingly generous, you will probably qualify for an EBT benefit of $250 a month. It’s not much, but it’s sure to give you some nice breathing room. Nowadays, EBT can be used just about anywhere, even with online retailers like Amazon.

:francis:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
If any of you are self employed or make wages that fall within the federal poverty guidelines, which is surprisingly generous, you will probably qualify for an EBT benefit of $250 a month. It’s not much, but it’s sure to give you some nice breathing room. Nowadays, EBT can be used just about anywhere, even with online retailers like Amazon.

:francis:
From thinking AMC would have you buying yachts by this time to applying for food stamps. :wow: