For all my biblical brehs...more evidence for ya non believing friends

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you realize how ignorant you sound right now?

Science can be performed by anyone.

Archaeological excavations can be performed by anyone.
As can Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Astronomy, and Chemistry.
You can do a tremendous amount of research and verifiable experiments if you'd like.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Bimothy Slangwell (Slang) said:
Well knowing this should invalidate the texts to everyone.

False. This is just one of the many reasons Christians have a valid warrant for their belief. The text has been preserved for over 3,000+ years despite all attempts to destroy it and the civilization that created it.​

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
It’s still fukked up. I know God allows these things to occur so you can be tested and he can get the glory for bringing you out of the situation.

I think it’s cruel.

I get what you’re saying but from what I interpreted it to be & discussing this whole story with others the issue was much bigger than just testing Job. It started with the whole garden of eden event where the devil pretty much questioned God’s right to rule & he had some angels agreeing with him apparently. So in order to put the issue to rest for this occasion & once & for all, God has “allowed” mankind to be “tested”. I’m still trying to wrap my head around this all myself too but when you sit down & really think about it, it does make some sense

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Everything in the bible and three Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all based on Sumerian beliefs and records.

Look up the Enuma Elis

Daps
God is real for sure but I don’t think that anyone can explain how he works and why things happen. People just have to accept that some aspects of life are beyond the scope of human comprehension. I do believe that the Bible abs other religious texts provide a dumbed down version of who God is so that the average person can comprehend.

Religion is a whole different matter entirely.