Reppin
NULL

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
hey guys, in the spiderman comic book from 1960 there's the empire state building and come to find out, that building ACTUALLY existed! SpiderMan is real brehs!

Spiderman debuted in the final comic book series Amazing Fantasy #15 in 1962, and The Amazing Spider Man comic debuted in 1963, but I wouldn’t expect an imbecile to get facts straight while trying to make an unintelligent joke.

:umad:

:camby:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
if adam and eve is how humans came to be, then do you really believe that they started out populating the world by fukking their brothers and sisters :scusthov: i notice you chris-tards tend to skip over that part

Because cac evolution is a better explanation :hhh:

How stupid are you :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Anyone who has an elementary understanding of anthropology realizes that Adam and Eve were fictional characters

Fictional/Mythical characters who happen to be the very foundation of a religion(s)

Original sin is ESSENTIAL to the Jesus story, otherwise Jesus dies for absolutely nothing.

But when you discover that we're all products of evolution and that we are related to every single living animal on this planet (and inanimate object, even the rocks consist of atoms that were created inside of the nucleus of a star, just as you were)

You realize that the very foundation that Christianity sits on (original sin and jesus dying for it) is flimsy as hell and could be picked apart by a 13 yr old.

We Evolved = Adam Eve are fictional = Original Sin doesn't exist = Jesus (even if he existed and did what they claim he did) died for nothing because....... original sin doesn't exist