For all my biblical brehs...more evidence for ya non believing friends

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really just don't understand with how fukked up (couldn't word it better) this world is why some people wouldn't seek faith in a higher power and hope for life after death lol
i hope there is :yeshrug: but the rational adult in me diesnt believe that theres a party in the clouds where all my dead familys ghosts are. its childish bullshyt

i mean its so blatantly a story that a set of influential humans with an agenda sold other ignorant humans on :mjlol:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
You can be all that without being a bible thumping religious nut. Esp considering the Bible contains borrowed content. It's not the be all end all of holy Scriptures

:mjlol: You’re sounding real He-motional

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's happening. It's plain as day. People are so spiritually deceived that they will gladly accept their mark of the beast chip though.
you are going to live out your life and die without seeing jesus return, like millions of people before you. because its a fake story and it isnt going to happen :yeshrug:

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
i mean if you can ignore all evidence and convince yourself that evolution didn't happen then I guess it's indeed possible to come to the conclusion that christianity is where its at.

I just personally don't see how anyone can do such a thing, especially with all the information that we have access to at the tips of our fingertips these days.....but more power to you tho

:manny:

Micro Evolution is a fact there’s no disputing that.

The premise that all of life shares a universal last common ancestor (Macro Evolution) has never been scientifically proven.

But keep believing what cacs you look up to tell you :umad:

Believe in molecules to man evolution brehs
:snoop: :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Micro Evolution is a fact there’s no disputing that.

The premise that all of life shares a universal last common ancestor (Macro Evolution) has never been scientifically proven.

But keep believing what cacs you look up to tell you :umad:

Believe in molecules to man evolution brehs
:snoop: :mjlol:
At the moment it's either that (more so molecules to single celled organism first) or "I dream of Genie/Religion" where we simply blink into existence

One just seems more plausible than the other

raw

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
you are going to live out your life and die without seeing jesus return, like millions of people before you. because its a fake story and it isnt going to happen :yeshrug:

2 Peter 3: 3-13
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they werefrom the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 ¶ But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 ¶ But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of personsought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

The more you talk the dumber you sound

:umad:

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
your point is so bad that its not even worth more

"the universe is evidence god made it, because i say so because the bible says so" :mjlol:

With every post you get dumber and dumber

The material universe did not arise out of a vacuum.

Is there a reason why you are having a hard time grasping this simple scientific truth/common knowledge

:mindblown: