For thecoli brehettes we need to see what yall attracted to

Daps
I don't Idris Elba is attractive to me personally but I do think Kendrick Lamar is a dime. :mjcry:

Little Kendrick? IDK if I met him, I think I'd want to pinch his cheeks and make him cookies.

Idris looks like the type of dude to pinch my cheeks and take my cookies. And make me enjoy every last second of it. :yes:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Little Kendrick? IDK if I met him, I think I'd want to pinch his cheeks and make him cookies.

Idris looks like the type of dude to pinch my cheeks and take my cookies. And make me enjoy every last second of it. :yes:

I've seen Kendrick in person, I like the lil nikka. :manny:

He'll be performing at Essence Fest. :noah:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hmmm....i don't have a specific type of what I find attractive sadly xD so I wouldn't know -shrugs- if you're attractive, you;re attractive. if you're not, then you're not i guess.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The thing is, I feel like complexion matters more to men in terms of finding someone attractive or not than it does to women. Most of the women I know have dated all over the color spectrum and consider plenty of dark and light men attractive and/or unattractive.

I've literally been attracted to and dated almost every color; however, over my lifetime, the guys who usually showed the most interest in me were rather light and/or lighter brown.
Interesting, from what ive seen from being with my light skin cousin when I go out is that a lot of darker skin women prefer light skin men.

Last edited:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh

From what I gather you like men who you can see as a "leader figure"

Daps
From what I gather you like men who you can see as a "leader figure"

I do. I'm no shrinking violet. I definitely need someone well grounded and firm to be with. It's like why I won't date a guy who is shorter than me. I would walk all over him.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Pictures are huge

PAUL-WALKER.jpg

Jesse-Williams-2.jpg

cam-newton.jpg

Buju-Banton-007.jpg

asamoah-gyan-05.jpg

asamoah_gyan.jpg

Why are thier eyes yellow?
Im sorry but I noticed a certain gradient here, what race are you?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
interesting......
with all the pawg love that goes on in this site you felt the need to quote and analyze me? go talk to you paper bag testing brethren in tlr.
in truth jessie williams looks like an elf and Cam is NOT sexually attractive to me at all, but do you really think I believe
buju-banton-1.jpg
is ugly? he's honestly just about a 10, i had to pause multiple times while looking for the right picture to post, just to stare.
it was a joke, i thought the yellow eyes comment made that clear, but apparently i'm a hoodrat so i didn't realize it would go over everyone's heads.
and paul walker was fine as heck, sorry, not sorry.