For thecoli brehettes we need to see what yall attracted to

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
with all the pawg love that goes on in this site you felt the need to quote and analyze me? go talk to you paper bag testing brethren in tlr.
in truth jessie williams looks like an elf and Cam is NOT sexually attractive to me at all, but do you really think I believe
buju-banton-1.jpg
is ugly? he's honestly just about a 10, i had to pause multiple times while looking for the right picture to post, just to stare.
it was a joke, i thought the yellow eyes comment made that clear, but apparently i'm a hoodrat so i didn't realize it would go over everyone's heads.
and paul walker was fine as heck, sorry, not sorry.
:dahell:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I do. I'm no shrinking violet. I definitely need someone well grounded and firm to be with. It's like why I won't date a guy who is shorter than me. I would walk all over him.
Physically or mentally? Because I don't think him being shorter or taller determines his worth as a leader. There's strong and soft men from both categories

Daps
Physically or mentally? Because I don't think him being shorter or taller determines his worth as a leader. There's strong and soft men from both categories

I agree with you. The height thing is mental to me. But I'm tall and I prefer a taller man. But as far as manliness, mentally is more important.

Giselle

Daps
There was a thread made a few days back,something along the lines of women not liking men in their look range,and women in the thread were saying only 10-15% of men they come across are attractive:damn:,need pics to see what is it yall consider......
Ugly:scust:
Average:ehh:
Attractive:banderas:

Proceed...:sas2:

I am attracted to tall men. 6ft-6ft4. I don't like dreads, tattoos, and too much facial hair (like james harden). I prefer brown people. I think that's it.