For those of you who work 9-5.....

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
If you make less than 100K do you leave work right at 5pm? Or do you stay later hoping it will make you look better in front of your supervisors / Directors

If you make more than 100K do you leave work right at 5pm? Or do you stay a bit later? (Due to projects, title, or staying later might make you look better?)

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tech companies are so chill. At the company I interned at, no one really cared when you came or left as long as you were there for morning meeting (10 or 11 AM). Hell, most days at least half the team was working from home, just calling into the meetings. And these guys were all making 200k+ coming in like 10-4 most days. Obviously not all teams are as chill though.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I make 60 k.

I work 6am - 4pm on average. I take an hour lunch. I work saturdays for 4 hours sometimes just because I be up early and like to go see the weekend hoes the temp service brings in.

Sometimes I lie to my girl on Saturdays and say I'm working longer than I actually do so I can get on some hoes.

Basically, I work because I like my job and I don't really have a set time.

I do my job very well too. Crackers love me and I ain't never tap danced or kissed an ass.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I make 100k (MTA hourly)

3pm to 10:50pm & USED to be able to come in up to a half hour late and leave 50 min early until this one cat (who is also a hourly) that earned 260k last year fukked up it for everyone at my spot by stealing time and only being at the spot for 3 out of the 8 hrs required.

Now I show up right on time between 3pm & 3:05... still never punch in or out per our union being displeased with the punch out clock , ... unfortunately I cant leave until 10:50 now since they have the IG watching in unmarked cars for who's leaving and coming out of the spot. :francis:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If you make less than 100K do you leave work right at 5pm? Or do you stay later hoping it will make you look better in front of your supervisors / Directors

If you make more than 100K do you leave work right at 5pm? Or do you stay a bit later? (Due to projects, title, or staying later might make you look better?)

There’s better ways to stand out than pretend your busy and working extra hours for free

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Not 100k yet but I am salary. Our Director brings up in every meeting how he want us working 50+ hours:childplease: I usually stay 30-45 min past browsing Amazon or reading my kindle.

The GM at my job tried to get us to do that 50+ hour thing too. Although I probably hit them hours often by choice, I had to prove to him that there's really nothing to do 2 hours each day to justify staying.

He tried to add to our workload, but I'm so good and efficient... I prioritize and balanced that shyt so perfectly that it still didn't cut into those extra two hours in the departments I'm over.

White man was like, "well goddamn."

Left me and all of management alone after that.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Tech companies are so chill. At the company I interned at, no one really cared when you came or left as long as you were there for morning meeting (10 or 11 AM). Hell, most days at least half the team was working from home, just calling into the meetings. And these guys were all making 200k+ coming in like 10-4 most days. Obviously not all teams are as chill though.

most jobs like this don’t care as long as you get your work done. shyt that’s all that matters at the end of the day.

shyt even people that have to clock in and stay til a certain time. They don’t be doing shyt but searching the internet most that time anyway :mjlol: