For those of you who work 9-5.....

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making 75k+ on salary, usually work 8-5, but i have alot out of office meetings so usually 8-3, my job allows people to flex 15 hours a week, so as long we close to 40 hours a week, im good....

Daps
Close to 90K

Work 3 days at office or on location, work from home Thursday and Friday. 8ish to 9ish to 4ish to 6ish depending on the day.

Work from home days are just me sending emails and things back and forth for approval and changes, so I don't keep a strict schedule

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
i show up before most of the people in the office and leave early. they dont know what time i started and we dont clock in
:banderas:
I do what this man does

80k but I'm young and this my first real salaried job.

Long as I get my shyt done and im there for meetings nikkas here don't really care.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm at $102k

I'm the general manager so while my "official" time is 8 am - 4 pm monday - friday, I'm on call :manny: so I might get calls about shyt at any given moment.

I can leave for 2 hours and be like :manny: the area manager is in Atlanta and the Regional Manager is in St Louis. As long as my numbers are on point I'm good. Being that I'm at a new location I try to put in extra work, schooling my assistant manager and supervisor so eventually I can do less and less and less :noah:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I'm at $102k

I'm the general manager so while my "official" time is 8 am - 4 pm monday - friday, I'm on call :manny: so I might get calls about shyt at any given moment.

I can leave for 2 hours and be like :manny: the area manager is in Atlanta and the Regional Manager is in St Louis. As long as my numbers are on point I'm good. Being that I'm at a new location I try to put in extra work, schooling my assistant manager and supervisor so eventually I can do less and less and less :noah:

Crazy lol. What type of sales?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Tech companies are so chill. At the company I interned at, no one really cared when you came or left as long as you were there for morning meeting (10 or 11 AM). Hell, most days at least half the team was working from home, just calling into the meetings. And these guys were all making 200k+ coming in like 10-4 most days. Obviously not all teams are as chill though.

You think those types of teams are more productive?