Former Chicago Drug Dealer Turned President of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu, May Have Forged His Degree From Chicago State University

invalid

Banned
Daps
What's Obi up to these days? How do people generally see him now?

My impression has been that people are starting to view him as a whiny sore loser even though he's most likely correct about the election being stolen.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Viewpoints from Nigeria

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University - Politics - Nairaland (56505 Views)​

I came across this.
It could be legitimate.
Only thing that makes me skeptical was how the transcript shows he was taking pre-calc along with some of his advanced accounting courses (cost/intermediate).

I was an accounting/finance major in college. Calc 1 & 2 was a pre-requisite for Acc 101.

He was taking Pre-Calc, not even Calc 1, and then also taking advance accounting courses beyond Acc 101.

So that doesn't make much sense to me.

Chicago State did vouch that he graduated (even though people are saying the Bola Tinubu that graduated was an actual woman). They're just not vouching his documentation which appears suspicious.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Breh used to work for Mobil before it became Exxon Mobil. Dude used to count John D. Rockefeller's money.

'He returned to Nigeria in the early 1990s and was employed by Mobil Nigeria as an accountant, before entering politics as a Lagos West senatorial candidate in 1992"

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I came across this.
It could be legitimate.
Only thing that makes me skeptical was how the transcript shows he was taking pre-calc along with some of his advanced accounting courses (cost/intermediate).

I was an accounting/finance major in college. Calc 1 & 2 was a pre-requisite for Acc 101.

He was taking Pre-Calc, not even Calc 1, and then also taking advance accounting courses beyond Acc 101.

So that doesn't make much sense to me.

I don't know either. The 1970's was a different ballgame in record keeping and university courses.
Congrats on your profession. One of my roster is an accountant working for the State of Conn.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Breh used to work for Mobil before it became Exxon Mobil. Dude used to count John D. Rockefeller's money.

'He returned to Nigeria in the early 1990s and was employed by Mobil Nigeria as an accountant, before entering politics as a Lagos West senatorial candidate in 1992"

He got the Mobil job from his connections at Deloitte.

He claims that he was making $800k at Deloitte Touche in the 1980s.
:comeon:

As staff, not even partner.

This is where.....

It is hard to tell what is true or false when I read stories about him.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
He got the Mobil job from his connections at Deloitte.

He claims that he was making $800k at Deloitte Touche in the 1980s.
:comeon:

As staff, not even partner.

This is where.....

A professor once taught us in a business communication class if you don't build yourself up no one else will. I once embellished to get a job and it was to my benefit. I went back to community college after a while to get my associate degree. A big deal for me for the paths I had traveled. The company paid for it and more courses at the next level.