Former Chicago Drug Dealer Turned President of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu, May Have Forged His Degree From Chicago State University

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
full

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
This is.. interesting. :patrice:

Where the pan Africanists? :lupe:
Right here lady. 😉

Yunno I was all up in my feelings this week when I didn't see your posts. I said to myself I may have said wrong and out pocket to her and how in the world am I gonna to apologize without looking like a sucker. 😂

Now back to your question and topic, I used courier diplomatic pouches for a quick minute before the company discontinued the service. I never went in them and minded my own beeswax.

Sugar Hill - Akata Scene​

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Right here lady. 😉

Yunno I was all up in my feelings this week when I didn't see your posts. I said to myself I may have said wrong and out pocket to her and how in the world am I gonna to apologize without looking like a sucker. 😂

Now back to your question and topic, I used courier diplomatic pouches for a quick minute before the company discontinued the service. I never went in them and minded my own beeswax.

Sugar Hill - Akata Scene​

:pachaha: "Some type of way" has duly been added to my 'hype' playlist (thats the one with Cardi B n my other ratchet shyt).

To your point, I had jobs (in fashion and law) where things were constantly sent back and forth through couriers. I feel like they were legal tho...? :jbhmm:

invalid

Banned
Daps

US Court Grants Atiku’s Request, Orders Release Of Tinubu’s Academic Records​

A United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, has granted the request filed by the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, seeking the release of President Bola Tinubu’s academic records by the Chicago State University.

Judge Jeffrey Gilbert, a US magistrate, gave the ruling on Tuesday, ordering CSU to produce “all relevant and non-privileged documents” to Abubakar Atiku, the plaintiff, within two days.

“This matter is before the Court on Atiku Abubakar’s Application Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1782 for an Order Directing Discovery from Chicago State University for Use in a Foreign Proceeding (“Application”) [ECF No. 1]. For the reasons discussed below, the Application is granted,” the judge ruled.

Tinubu’s lawyers have argued that their client is not willing to lift his privacy privilege, with the ruling also conceding this by using the term ‘non-privileged documents”.

Atiku had approached the court seeking an order that will compel the university to release Tinubu’s records.

Although Tinubu’s credentials indicated that he graduated in 1979 with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, there have been allegations bordering on discrepancies in the President’s certificate

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I don't think he was affiliated with Aileman's organization but there is most definitely a connection. From the second article I posted, it said Nigerians controlled the heroin game in the 90's.

Tinubu allegedly worked for two Nigerian kingpins who controlled the heroin game in Chicago. Aileman apparently controlled the game in where... Oakland?? At minimum, they probably had the same supplier.
Noted