Former NFL player calls Trump the first Black President

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
jack-brewer-ht-jt-190722_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, February 28, 2020

Former NFL safety Jack Brewer declared President Trump the “first black president” during a round table discussion with black supporters Thursday.

Mr. Trump sat down in the White House Cabinet Room for a discussion with leaders from the black community, including Mr. Brewer, Diamond and Silk, and Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece Alveda King, among others.

They talked about a range of topics, but the one that particularly touched Mr. Brewer was Mr. Trump’s accomplishments on prison reform.

“I’ve been a Democrat all my life but I’m not a Democrat now,” the former Vikings player-turned-ordained minister said. “You’ve changed me. You touched me. And you made my work go to another level. You inspire me. And every time I go into those prisons and I ask my guys how many of them had their sentences reduced and they raise their hands, I know I’m doing God’s work and I thank you for that.”

At the end of the discussion, Mr. Brewer stated that he had one more thing to say.

“I’ve got to say this because it’s Black History Month. Man, you’re the first black president,” he declared.

The comment sparked a round of cheers and applause from the other supporters. Mr. Trump chuckled and said, “Thank you.”

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was lame as hell when they dubbed Clinton the first black, and its lame as hell now.

I wish people could take 2 steps back from politics to look at the absolute fools they make of themselves.

Call a white man black because you vote for him brehs....

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
It was lame as hell when they dubbed Clinton the first black, and its lame as hell now.

I wish people could take 2 steps back from politics to look at the absolute fools they make of themselves.

Call a white man black because you vote for him brehs....
Clinton was a conservative from Arkansas who masqueraded as a liberal.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Aren't you the poster who consistently professes his love for mixed women?

This shyt should be right up your alley. Maybe he and trump can have a baby that you can fiend over in 18 years, you weirdo.
You know me but I don't have a clue who you are. Another coli nikka posting like a scorned female.

You the real weirdo.