Former NFL player calls Trump the first Black President

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He was one of these people paid by the Trump administration. At least I hope so. Because if he's saying this for free

:mjlol:

I will say this Trump and co. have a done very good job taking advantage of the seams within the African-American community.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was co-signing and adding to your point.

The Clintons threw wool over people's eyes.

giphy.gif

My b, can never tell on here :mjgrin:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
He was one of these people paid by the Trump administration. At least I hope so. Because if he's saying this for free

:mjlol:

I will say this Trump and co. have a done very good job taking advantage of the seams within the African-American community.
I don’t even want to give him that much credit. Anyone with any sort of thinking skills could’ve seen this coming and came up with the same plan of attack that he’s using. Pander the black man. The group that already feels under attack and ignored.
Trump about to basically force the issue, where black women have to damn near vote blue at 100% and have high turnout.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm honestly at a loss here. What policies has Trump brought forth that have some nikkas going full worship on him?

I wanna say these black folks are being paid but some of it seems like they mean this shyt. I don't get it. :gucci: