Former Republican Mad about Obamacare being repealed

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Obamacare was a disaster--it's out the door.

Republicans are doing the right thing.

I think more people see the repeal of the ACA as a personal slap in the face to Obama, than the impracticality of it. JMO tho

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Obamacare was a disaster--it's out the door.

Republicans are doing the right thing.

I think more people see the repeal of the ACA as a personal slap in the face to Obama, than the impracticality of it. JMO tho

How is replacing a system without providing an alternative system in it's a place a good idea? Never had to deal with ACA so I don't know. But leaving people without insurance while you think things out is not the business

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As a former Republican, the Republican Party left people like me. The Republican Party moved FURTHER to the right and got more greedier just like the Dems. TBH, the establishment is the problem.

We need TRUE leadership. Bless this man for still being alive BTW. I wonder will the healthcare will be a free market type replacement :jbhmm: In my opinion, healthcare is a god given right.
:usure: When were they with u?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
How is replacing a system without providing an alternative system in it's a place a good idea? Never had to deal with ACA so I don't know. But leaving people without insurance while you think things out is not the business
The system in place was worse than when their was no government mandate to begin with. This is why so many people were opposed to it.

But this false narrative driven by the media that "people are without coverage" forgets to mention that the ACA legally mandated people to buy coverage, or else pay a penalty every year...which is why they had it in the first place lol :pachaha:

If you want medical insurance, the ACA is not going to prevent you from going out and purchasing it on your own. The Obamacare market place simply wasn't working for most people--the only ones who seem to have benefited were those who were heavily subsidized by it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
One more reason I hate Obama. If it wasn't for him we'd have one less cac on the planet :pacspit:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
An election decided by a bunch of corn soup eating, Fox News watching, Breitbart 'reading', anti-intellectual factory and mine workers. America go what it deserves. :yeshrug:
you lost the election...you were wrong...get over it :pachaha:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
As a former Republican, the Republican Party left people like me. The Republican Party moved FURTHER to the right and got more greedier just like the Dems. TBH, the establishment is the problem.

We need TRUE leadership. Bless this man for still being alive BTW. I wonder will the healthcare will be a free market type replacement :jbhmm: In my opinion, healthcare is a god given right.

If your party has abandoned you as theyou move further to the right and this is a two party system, why not vote democratic? Maintain your voice and your influence as a voter.
Show Republicans they're moving in the wrong direction by voting against them.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If your party has abandoned you as theyou move further to the right and this is a two party system, why not vote democratic? Maintain your voice and your influence as a voter.
Show Republicans they're moving in the wrong direction by voting against them.
I became an official Democrat in 2012 when I voted for Obama (The change was around late 2010). My views changed too.

Plus, I supported Bernie this past election and canvased/volunteered for that campaign.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:usure: When were they with u?

When they were kinda moderate. My views changed once 1st year of HS. Especially, when I went to Alabama to learn Black History. I was a Republican because I was a heavy Christian and supporter of traditional values. What turned me off was really the unnecessary attacks on Obama because of his race :snoop: Plus, the strawmans on Black On Black crime.