Former Republican Mad about Obamacare being repealed

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The best thing for Democrats is to just allow Republicans to govern. Unopposed. Let em pass whatever they want.
^^^ this is exactly what people voted for.

This is why the Dems were washed across the board...

they lost the Presidency
The GOP maintained the House and Senate majorities
they gained the majority of the Governorships
They gained the majority in the state legislatures...

It's pretty obvious...people really don't want Democrats running anything at any level.

the results speak for themselves....:manny:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
As a former Republican, the Republican Party left people like me. The Republican Party moved FURTHER to the right and got more greedier just like the Dems. TBH, the establishment is the problem.

We need TRUE leadership. Bless this man for still being alive BTW. I wonder will the healthcare will be a free market type replacement :jbhmm: In my opinion, healthcare is a god given right.
Free markets don't exist fam

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
The system in place was worse than when their was no government mandate to begin with. This is why so many people were opposed to it.

But this false narrative driven by the media that "people are without coverage" forgets to mention that the ACA legally mandated people to buy coverage, or else pay a penalty every year...which is why they had it in the first place lol :pachaha:

If you want medical insurance, the ACA is not going to prevent you from going out and purchasing it on your own. The Obamacare market place simply wasn't working for most people--the only ones who seem to have benefited were those who were heavily subsidized by it.
Do you know what a preexisting condition is?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
LOL keep dreaming. They are gutting Medicaid but they are going to provide universal ok
You don't get my point. I'm saying I am for universal healthcare. However, the Repubs will put in the freemarket type if lucky. Maybe, I wrote my comment wrong.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
You don't get my point. I'm saying I am for universal healthcare. However, the Repubs will put in the freemarket type if lucky. Maybe, I wrote my comment wrong.
I understand that. What I am telling you is free markets don't exist and conservatives/neoliberals only seek regulated markets for their buddies, which is why it's shocking that they hate ACA. Guarantees insurance companies customers

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
No I don't but folks who do might not be able to get health insurance when its repealed.
they'll probably keep that provision, in addition to the age on which young adults can stay on their parent's insurance.

I personally don't see that part of it going anywhere.

But I see the mandate as outta here