Four Black people attended Bilderberg this year

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'm confused about what this is actually supposed to mean?

A meeting where a bunch of hyper-wealthy and well-connected people talk about their plans doesn't really change if there are Black people there.

In the original post my disclaimer was that I didn't think this changed anything about the meeting. But the fact that more Black people are getting seats at this table is interesting if you know the history of Bilderberg. They literally never invite Asian people, even Japanese, which is why Rockefeller started the Trilateral Commission (to include Japan along with US participants). They also exclude Russians (pro-regime Russians; for obvious reasons) and just started inviting Turks. At least its exclusivity is not as explicitly racial in the past and it does give some guidance to whom is in the 'in crowd' with the Western elites sometimes.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
I mean I'm not shocked Stacey is on there. I respect her voter rights work but like most Democrats in the south she's a moderate. She ran on Medicare-for-all in her primary and dropped it as soon as she made it to the general vs Kemp. But to be fair this is the practical reality of being in Georgia. M4A is a national issue. If medicaid expansion is the best promise you can make as governor that's fine. If she ran for senate/president I wouldn't expect her to support single payer She 100% would take the Biden VP job.

Read through her economic plan and if you told me this was ghostwritten by Michael Bloomberg I would believe you. The Georgia Economic Mobility Plan | Join Stacey Abrams

And since it got posted in this thread I might as well talk about it, she took a job on the council of foreign relations at CAP...the biggest Democratic party think tank that used to be run by John Podesta. It takes money from Saudi Arabia, Goldman Sachs, health insurance companies and hosted an event with Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu. Her foreign policy would likely be the same old bi-partisan disaster that we know of.

If she ran for president all of this would be brought up so just putting it out there now.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are BM in these positions not allowed to have facial hair or is it a choice :patrice:
its both. you aint getting that kind of movement in america without being an entertainer unless you're ready to assimilate. and for BM's thats chopping off the facial hair. why? because WM dont look good on average with facial hair while BM's do more times than not. So WM want you to look like them.