Four Black people attended Bilderberg this year

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stacey abrams? that's random af. at least it exposes who she works for, fukk her :manny:
She was in the Georgia House of Representatives for a decade, and has become a national leader in voting rights activism - which helped propel the current President to victory. Are you under the impression that a meeting of the world’s most powerful people means that they all work for some mystery organization? :mjlol:
This is just regular capitalism and regular big business, if you’re an influential person, you get invited to other events with influential people. The global machinery will keep turning.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Ahh I remember when the HL purists were trying to cancel her for this and taking Bloomberg’s money before she flipped it into turning Georgia blue and even putting us in this position to have the infrastructure stuff on the line in the first place.

Good times. Never change HL.

deplorable

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
She was in the Georgia House of Representatives for a decade, and has become a national leader in voting rights activism - which helped propel the current President to victory. Are you under the impression that a meeting of the world’s most powerful people means that they all work for some mystery organization? :mjlol:
This is just regular capitalism and regular big business, if you’re an influential person, you get invited to other events with influential people. The global machinery will keep turning.
Stacey Abrams is not an activist...let's be real
She's a politician

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stacey Abrams is not an activist...let's be real
She's a politician
Eh, I wouldn’t discount her as an “activist.” She is pushing for liberal voting access. She’s certainly no revolutionary, nor even an organizer - but she has pushed softly against voter disenfranchisement in Georgia so I think it fits.

I did explicitly mentioned that she’s a politician and her specific role. I’m just countering the mild delusion that participation in Bilderberg Group meetings actually means something beyond being a power broker in a narrow sense.

It’s funnier that the lore around the Bilderberg Group doesn’t exist for the other thousand bourgeois meetings per year with the same people.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Eh, I wouldn’t discount her as an “activist.” She is pushing for liberal voting access. She’s certainly no revolutionary, nor even an organizer - but she has pushed softly against voter disenfranchisement in Georgia so I think it fits.

I did explicitly mentioned that she’s a politician and her specific role. I’m just countering the mild delusion that participation in Bilderberg Group meetings actually means something beyond being a power broker in a narrow sense.

It’s funnier that the lore around the Bilderberg Group doesn’t exist for the other thousand bourgeois meetings per year with the same people.
Again, she is not an activist

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Ahh I remember when the HL purists were trying to cancel her for this and taking Bloomberg’s money before she flipped it into turning Georgia blue and even putting us in this position to have the infrastructure stuff on the line in the first place.

Good times. Never change HL.
HL is detached from reality at times