France : its colonial past, its relation with immigration, and its concept of freedom (ask your Qs)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Heys guys, frenchie here.

So I was asked about it and many debated about it in the very attack but I didn't want the thread polluted when events were still ongoing so my bad if I appeared too strict but it had to be done to avoid derailment. So in this thread we can discuss about France and all the dirty things it did because it did plenty, we can talk about religions, immigration, freedom, ethnicities in France etc so you guys can (maybe) understand things a little better from a french perspective instead of having CNN talking shyt :lolbron:

There are several frenchies on the board (@African Peasant, @LLMR, @LeVraiPapi and others that I don't know yet or forgot about) and I hope they can participate also you can ask us questions about what happened and how it could be linked to our country's past. No subject will be avoided and as I always say, stay civil.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Racist country from what I hear that hides behind the veil of tolerant liberal democracy and you can even see it their sports culture (huge football fan)
Are you French somehow ? Which "capitale" are you a "son of" ?
Also, what about the sports culture that tells you it's a racist country ?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I hope this thread doesn't turn into something which justifies the scums killing people over a cartoon

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
All these colonial countries that were made on stealing peoples lands and resources, their chickens are coming home to roost.

lol I didnt mean that dudes killing people are their chickens coming home to roost, I meant the massive amount of immigrants, French and England ate off their countries for so long, now its their turn.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Racist country from what I hear that hides behind the veil of tolerant liberal democracy and you can even see it their sports culture (huge football fan)
Don't voluntary immigrate to a country and expect to seal yourself off in little communities and set up things like sharia courts etc.

France has the largest muslim population in Europe...and its killing their sense of normality having to capitulate to the utterly insane demands those people have.

And its NOT race when religion is involved.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Are you French somehow ? Which "capitale" are you a "son of" ?
Also, what about the sports culture that tells you it's a racist country ?

Not French have TONS of relatives who live there been there multiple amount of times. There was controversy last year with Willy Sagnol, Bordeaux coach, he referred to his African players as cheaper to buy physical, tough basically brutes in comparison to European players who were more technically sound and brainy players same type of racist ideologies that the US used to and still have when it comes to black athletes and you know sports are often a reflection of society. Many educated Africans are relegated to menial jobs despited their education. It's so bad that i know quite a few of them who left and going back to their respective country of origin Mali Senegal etc...

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Don't voluntary immigrate to a country and expect to seal yourself off in little communities and set up things like sharia courts etc.

France has the largest muslim population in Europe...and its killing their sense of normality having to capitulate to the utterly insane demands those people have.

And its NOT race when religion is involved.

Where did I conflate race and religion in my post. The thread is about immigration and colonial past which can direct you in a variety of topics relating to immigration and colonial past.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where did I conflate race and religion in my post. The thread is about immigration and colonial past which can direct you in a variety of topics relating to immigration and colonial past.
My point stands.

You're trying to bait people into playing the "oh they did it, why can't we" game.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
My point stands.

You're trying to bait people into playing the "oh they did it, why can't we" game.

Again look at the thread title. You are pulling stuff out of nowhere. I condemned the murders in the other thread now we are talking about a different topic about France since it has been in the news the past 2 days

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Not French have TONS of relatives who live there been there multiple amount of times. There was controversy last year with Willy Sagnol, Bordeaux coach, he referred to his African players as cheaper to buy physical, tough basically brutes in comparison to European players who were more technically sound and brainy players same type of racist ideologies that the US used to and still have when it comes to black athletes and you know sports are often a reflection of society.
I think the man was clumsy when he said that because he was (partly obviously) quoting Patrick MBoma, former Cameroonian player which expressed the same thoughts on his blog :
http://mbomachat.com/2012/05/15/les-specificites-du-football-africain-un-mal-ou-un-bien/

[...]Many educated Africans are relegated to menial jobs despited their education. It's so bad that i know quite a few of them who left and going back to their respective country of origin Mali Senegal etc...
I can hear that though I don't know the specifics of each situation.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
All these colonial countries that were made on stealing peoples lands and resources, their chickens are coming home to roost.

Doesn't Islam fall into that?

Or do you think Indians for example always believed in Islam and wanted Persian and Arab Kings? Sounds like a colony to me.