French President Macron blamed Africans for the slave markets in Libya...

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Haitians say makak to each other all the time (aka other black people), miss me with that.

You may be black but you can be an honuary blan :mjpls:

Makak translates to monkey in my creole dictionary. Is it slang? My pops is from the french west indies they speak creole as well as french but they're still under french sovereignty. I've been studing know 500+ words and understand the grammar well outside of contractions.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Libyans/North Africans aren't black...

The ones being sold are black though. In fact, that's part of the reason they're being sold in the first place.
I guess it's just too bad for the dark skinned Libyans that Gaddafi died, because he definitely was protecting them from the savagery they're living now.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Haitians say makak to each other all the time (aka other black people), miss me with that.

You may be black but you can be an honuary blan :mjpls:
Unless you born in Haiti you a blan too:mjgrin:
Makak translates to monkey in my creole dictionary. Is it slang? My pops is from the french west indies they speak creole as well as french but they're still under french sovereignty. I've been studing know 500+ words and understand the grammar well outside of contractions.
Idk if it’s slang but it’s an insult

People use that same monkey insult in the ABC islands too:mjgrin:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Unless you born in Haiti you a blan too:mjgrin:

Idk if it’s slang but it’s an insult

People use that same monkey insult in the ABC islands too:mjgrin:

Nope, Haitian people who leave are called dyaspora.

And there's always been contentions between the diaspora and the homeland, because in the past leaving Haiti meant revoking your Haitian citizenship.

But recently dual citizenship has been granted by the country. So people who leave Haiti can now retain their legal citizenships back home.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Nope, Haitian people who leave are called dyaspora.

And there's always been contentions between the diaspora and the homeland, because in the past leaving Haiti meant revoking your Haitian citizenship.

But recently dual citizenship has been granted by the country. So people who leave Haiti can now retain their legal citizenships back home.
My Haitian cousins still got called blan:mjgrin:
And they know Kreyol

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I get your point.

However, we can't keep making excuses for all these countries. Most of them got their independence in the 1960s and 50 years is a long time to at least have something moderate that would be able to take on a failed state like Libya. There's no government there - just some figure-head miscreants appointed by the West, who control less than a 5th of the country. Libya is free for all - not a sovereign country at the moment. It's what Somalia is. The AU was eager to send peacekeepers to Sudan to fight the Janjaweed militants, why can't they do the same with Libya, since what's happening there is reminiscent of the dark history that destroyed the whole continent and what it's yet to recover from?

I'm tired of all African countries. These countries just need to stand up, speak from a position of power with urgency, and show that they care. These people are Africans, not aliens. European countries don't care because they're complicit in it and they're the reason why Libya is the way it's. What are they waiting for? What's the point of having AU when black Africans can be sold brazenly/openly into slavery on the continent in the 21st century? It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's just sad all around.

:heh: the shyt I read on this website