Fresh out of cell block B and came back with black champs in Aew and still none in Wwe

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
After 3 days somebody finally makes a thread :mjlol:of course it had to be made by a CAC..

Yes, Tony, thanks for a little transitional title run that comes with a 4 month expiration date.. who are we kidding, will Swerve even make it to wembley?

Willow will barely even make it to 1 month.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you big Tony for believing in black talent and not waiting 30 years for your face of your company to be black..

Shout out to Swerve, willow and soon Mone :blessed:

And still the 🖕🏿to the WWe, their marks and Swole and let's dance.

JESUS CHRIST THAT MAN HAS NO SWAG, look at that outfit MAN YOOOOOO THAT shyt IS BAD

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What in the fukk is going on here?
A racist company stan pretending to care about Black people, but is only exploiting us for corporation wars.

You got bushed for that "dark eyed monkey" bullshyt you posted.

4cotc3u5.jpg

I been on swole azz every since she got fired and played the race card and haven't got a job since trying to throw shade at Jade :ufdup:

No I'm white

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
A racist company stan pretending to care about Black people, but is only exploiting us for corporation wars.
He's probably going to say he was joking as if there's a lot of normal brothers claiming white but it's whatever.

These the type they dap up though, let 'em cook :hubie:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
After 3 days somebody finally makes a thread :mjlol:of course it had to be made by a CAC..

Yes, Tony, thanks for a little transitional title run that comes with a 4 month expiration date.. who are we kidding, will Swerve even make it to wembley?

Willow will barely even make it to 1 month.
put a ban bet im a white person...if not go count aew tickets nerd