Fresh out of cell block B and came back with black champs in Aew and still none in Wwe

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You guys really can’t read, can you?

The bet was lost before it was even made. So he can go ahead and see himself out. There’s nothing left to discuss.

As far as bytch ass @The Collector goes, I’ve already called you out multiple times and given you opportunities to meet up in person in your own city and you always puzzy out so you can kick rocks too. :unimpressed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You guys really can’t read, can you?

The bet was lost before it was even made. So he can go ahead and see himself out. There’s nothing left to discuss.

As far as bytch ass @The Collector goes, I’ve already called you out to meet up in person in your own city and you always puzzy out so you can kick rocks too. :unimpressed:
Still in your feelings to the point you wanna meet irl. That’s how I know I’m on your mind so muxh because you take this play fighting shyt so seriously and wanna meet up. You don’t realize how much of a clown you look that you let people online get you :umad:

And don’t try to act like you’re smart with this “fundamental” reply when you don’t even know what a paragraph is, you fukkin dunce. :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
to be fair, between AI and lo-fi picture manipulation, on top of just walking up to a random dreadhead and saying 'hold this card with the name of a known fictional character on it', how does one prove/disprove an 'I am black' ban bet in the current climate? We gon have mans get on Discord video call and go through vocal review of his previous posts?
I'm sure there's some Jersey nikka on Fiver willing to fugazi that shyt, too.

There's no way to prove it either way.

That said, I'd personally just like to know why someone would admit to being white if it isn't true on this forum of all places on the internet :hubie:fukk a ban bet, could I just get an explanation that makes sense?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Swerve, Trick, Moose, Athena and Willow all have gold in the big 3 US promotions. Thats pretty ill

Let’s not be tribal about black wrestlers getting to it.. yall can have yall tribal fights on everything else, but when it’s black wrestlers.. that should be the ONE thing we’re on board together and unified with as black people (I think?) on a predominantly black (I think?) message board

:yeshrug:

Especially considering how non black the wrestling industry is. Don’t be weird

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Swerve, Trick, Moose, Athena and Willow all have gold in the big 3 US promotions. Thats pretty ill

Let’s not be tribal about black wrestlers getting to it.. yall can have yall tribal fights on everything else, but when it’s black wrestlers.. that should be the ONE thing we’re on board together and unified with as black people (I think?) on a predominantly black (I think?) message board

:yeshrug:

Especially considering how non black the wrestling industry is. Don’t be weird

All I'm saying is where were these posts when posters here were calling Naomi/Sasha everything in the book for walking out? Then it was revealed that it was in part because a producer was tryna get the "angry black women" take off... :beli:

I was on an island defending them.... I knew damn well that management were likely being :mjpls: considering Vince and his cronies were still runnin shop

That's why I harp on it because I was one of the only ones keeping those threads from becoming st0rmfr0nt.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
All I'm saying is where were these posts when posters here were calling Naomi/Sasha everything in the book for walking out? Then it was revealed that it was in part because a producer was tryna get the "angry black women" take off... :beli:

I was on an island defending them.... I knew damn well that management were likely being :mjpls: considering Vince and his cronies were still runnin shop

That's why I harp on it because I was one of the only ones keeping those threads from becoming st0rmfr0nt.

I hear you g

I think at the time I probably felt her and Naomi walking out during the show was kinda nasty too, but knowing what we know now.. they clearly stood on business.

but I do think using a black wrestlers title wins as some gotcha toward the "other" company misses the bottomline in everything that the black wrassling conglomerate should be about. like for one, why are we even belittling these dudes accomplishments by using them as pawns in some proxy company war to begin with? that's doing them a disservice. This shyt bigger than AEW vs WWE. I wanna see people that look like us at the top of every card, straight up. I look at how black NXT is and don't see why RAW, Smackdown, Dynamite, Impact.. wherever, cant be the same way. not to be long winded but yeah man, a win for them is a win for us as black wrestling fans. That's how I look at it..

because this is still a non black space systemically. We just had some white podcaster calling Jay Malachi the n word and a slave a week ago. That's the type of shyt wrestling fans be on behind closed doors. We playing ourselves by sitting here tryna turn black wrestlers accomplishments into tribal company war shyt lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hear you g

I think at the time I probably felt her and Naomi walking out during the show was kinda nasty too, but knowing what we know now.. they clearly stood on business.

but I do think using a black wrestlers title wins as some gotcha toward the "other" company misses the bottomline in everything that the black wrassling conglomerate should be about. like for one, why are we even belittling these dudes accomplishments by using them as pawns in some proxy company war to begin with? that's doing them a disservice. This shyt bigger than AEW vs WWE. I wanna see people that look like us at the top of every card, straight up. I look at how black NXT is and don't see why RAW, Smackdown, Dynamite, Impact.. wherever, cant be the same way. not to be long winded but yeah man, a win for them is a win for us as black wrestling fas. That's how I look at it..

because this is still a non black space systemically. We just had some white podcaster calling Jay Malachi the n word and a slave a week ago. That's the type of shyt wrestling fans be on behind closed doors. We playing ourselves by sitting here tryna turn black wrestlers accomplishments into tribal company war shyt lol

It works both ways breh... You can't say you wish Jade Cargill the best (not you, I'm saying random people on here) and then gloat when she's not been on TV for weeks.... and then say nothing when she does show up and looks good.

You can't say you wanna see Mercedes do well wherever she goes but then cry about her and make several threads about her because she didn't go back to WWE...

These people don't care about the wrestlers. They are lowlifes. They are no different than the weirdos who debate Xbox and PS5 all day long.. :manny: