Fresh out of cell block B and came back with black champs in Aew and still none in Wwe

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:dame: :huhldup:

Also.... "vast majority of support..." Lmao..... here's another thread where some posters shytted on Sasha. I can pull receipts on "brehs" in more than one thread on here whoever the guy is trying to say it doesn't happen lol Alan whatever...

Yes, the vast majority. It's the same in the new thread you posted.

Mercedes is loved on here by the majority of posters and she gets defended where it's needed, especially against actual racists, so trying to act like you're the lone knight fighting to make sure threads aren't turning into st0rmfr0nt speaks to your delusion.

That's not to say that some of her criticism isn't driven by bitter fans mad that she chose her own path and is succeeding, but likening threads to stornfront? Come on. That's insulting the rest of us.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Mercedes is loved on here by the majority of posters and she gets defended where it's needed, especially against actual racists, so trying to act like you're the lone knight fighting to make sure threads aren't turning into st0rmfr0nt speaks to your delusion.

That's not to say that some of her criticism isn't driven by bitter fans mad that she chose her own path and is succeeding, but likening threads to stornfront? Come on. That's insulting the rest of us.

You haven't spent enough time here then. Go read the front page of TLR sometime. This isn't 2012 anymore. You're a sucka for even questioning me... sounds more like you have your own personal axe to grind. Pretty sad.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

The wwe contingent on this board been on some c00n shyt. Ever since hogun was brought back. Plus instead of being a united front. When this board housed the hof writer who exposed hogun no less.
Only reason nwg can watch wwe is Vince was ousted.

Not sure who you are but you either have no history here. Or trying to write an agenda to deflect from something. Is how your comments look in print.

Or you have both.
No history here or an agenda.

Art Barr

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I still don’t see the correlation of using swerves title win as some pseudo gotcha in a company war and Sasha banks walking out of WWE tho..

Like instead of giving homie his actual propers and celebrating all of our black wrestling champs, we gon turn it into a verses and use nikkas as chess pieces instead because someone said something about Mercedes?

All I’m saying is when it comes to black wrestlers, we should all be on board. Yall can fight all day about ratings and all that played bullshyt, but don’t turn black wrestlers accomplishments into goofy AEW vs WWE shyt. It’s doing us a disservice as black wrestling fans, and it’s corny. Yall don’t find that corny?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I still don’t see the correlation of using swerves title win as some pseudo gotcha in a company war and Sasha banks walking out of WWE tho..

Like instead of giving homie his actual propers and celebrating all of our black wrestling champs, we gon turn it into a verses and use nikkas as chess pieces instead because someone said something about Mercedes?

All I’m saying is when it comes to black wrestlers, we should all be on board. Yall can fight all day about ratings and all that played bullshyt, but don’t turn black wrestlers accomplishments into goofy AEW vs WWE shyt. It’s doing us a disservice as black wrestling fans, and it’s corny. Yall don’t find that corny?
These neckbeards can't help themselves bruh.....can't appreciate that we're in a modern renaissance when it comes to black wrestlers....