FreshnFit goes left cause Dj Ak pissed off concealed carrying Insta-thot (Allegedly)

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Ya'll skip to the last 12 mins in. Some chick named Whitney Ledawn got into a shouting match with Ak because he called her out for being a insta thot and church woman at the same time. He decides to spark it up when she mentions she bout to leave and sparks another argument. shyt escalates until she throws drinks, shouts at other women and Myron tries to do the Frank Castle shyt.

Ak instigates shyt even further.

...And allegedly this chick pulled a gun out.

I see why people hate Dj Akedemiks now.

EDIT: She gotta kid too. And the liquor got her and Ak hot.

I apologize for my bad Coli manners here's the Ig.

Whitney LeDawn (@whitney_ledawn) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
john the baptist was beheaded by the request of a woman because he spoke against her whorish actions in public. Whores are pimped by Satan ever since he obtained his first prospect in the proverbial garden and that dog leash never loosened. The whore of babylon, a symbolic figure likened unto a female, spoken of in the final enactment that concludes the tale of a dog gone astray and never found its way back home
salome-with-the-head-of-saint-john-the-baptist-onorio-marinari.jpg

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
That's true. Fresh...was simping but should never have taken that.
he couldn't even julez outta the shyt after all that cash money red pill shyt he was talking. shyt was embarrassing af. Not to mention getting bodied on their show by aba then getting hoed out by preach. Dudes are bigger clowns than ak. In a short period of time. Not by alot, but they are bigger ones

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Aba and Preach bout to have a ball with this one.

he couldn't even julez outta the shyt after all that cash money red pill shyt he was talking. shyt was embarrassing af. Not to mention getting bodied on their show by aba then getting hoed out by preach. Dudes are bigger clowns than ak. In a short period of time. Not by alot, but they are bigger ones

Yeah, I was cringing when he started talking bout how pure and untouched his chick was cause she had that white girl next door look. That colorism is in him deep if anybody has seen some of the shyt he says . You can tell he be c00ning out to get at those type of women.