FreshnFit goes left cause Dj Ak pissed off concealed carrying Insta-thot (Allegedly)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
john the baptist was beheaded by the request of a woman because he spoke against her whorish actions in public. Whores are pimped by Satan ever since he obtained his first prospect in the proverbial garden and that dog leash never loosened. The whore of babylon, a symbolic figure likened unto a female, spoken of in the final enactment that concludes the tale of a dog gone astray and never found its way back home
salome-with-the-head-of-saint-john-the-baptist-onorio-marinari.jpg
satan has been around as long as God? The serpent is mentioned in genesis but before people were created, there was a huge battle for Heaven but God fought prevailed and cast of 1/3 of his side flipping angels and most beautiful one, satan to hell? After all that, God decided make Earth, all the animals in it and finally Adam and Eve?

How did we learn all this? From various of men we don’t know millenniums ago.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
alotta weird nikkas and weird brehettes like watching gender war shyt

They enjoy watching men and women talk shyt to each other.

Its weird to me.
I don't watch any of these gender war shyt, including the sissy who the coli loves so much. I don't need another man telling me what women to go after, I've been doing that my entire life.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
john the baptist was beheaded by the request of a woman because he spoke against her whorish actions in public. Whores are pimped by Satan ever since he obtained his first prospect in the proverbial garden and that dog leash never loosened. The whore of babylon, a symbolic figure likened unto a female, spoken of in the final enactment that concludes the tale of a dog gone astray and never found its way back home
salome-with-the-head-of-saint-john-the-baptist-onorio-marinari.jpg
That painting is on a different level.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lol Ak go even harder on thots than that whitewashed Arab & that granite face c00n who are supposedly dating coaches

Esp that c00n simp Fresh with the Walnut face. Dude a “redpill coach” but simps over white sex workers:mjlol:

I’m glad one of them hoes actually fired back tho, his fat ass was getting too cocky styling on them hoes & they not doing anything. Finally one told him about himself.

All jokes aside they’d prolly still let that fat nerd hit.