blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all nikkas deal with emotions like bytches
tumblr_m6m0c7Htgw1raq7mho1_500.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put him on ignore weeks ago :ahh:
Yeah, after u seen my art project. 'oh shyt , this guy is the real, deal, let me get away from him before he overshine my bullshyt photography '

Oh I'm coming Jamie, you gonna see me in your sleep mothafukka. And tell that to your white hipster buddies....

You've been jealous of me since day one. Punk bytch

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need a break from this online/social media life. Thank me later. I really don't like you, you are poison.
Yeah whatever man

Shine Anderson - heard it all before

Blah blah blah nikka...I'm about to go sleep. Go ahead and read my archives like most of my secret admirers do

Good day nikka

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yeah, after u seen my art project. 'oh shyt , this guy is the real, deal, let me get away from him before he overshine my bullshyt photography '

Oh I'm coming Jamie, you gonna see me in your sleep mothafukka. And tell that to your white hipster buddies....

You've been jealous of me since day one. Punk bytch

@koven

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You've been jealous of me seen day one. Punk bytch

What art project?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:That nikka needs a DMT trip pronto. Or get himself some ass.

Either way, fukk 'em.
How's the comedian career going? The podcast? Lol...let's look at your numbers

Notice all the ppl that hate me are failed creatives that seen my talent and said 'oh shyt this guy is in the top tier, he's not bullshyting like me, he's legit'

Y'all should hate me, because I'm y'all worse nightmare and I'm only getting better, that's the true scary part

I'm coming for your bag, your bytch and your career. Think I'm trolling of u want, ima be the face of what I do. Greatest of all time when I check out this bytch

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@iFightSeagullsForBread

How is it that you're a comedian and ppl tell me I'm funny and should do it? And my non art threads go platinum. Think about it, my opinions out of my profession are even more popular than my art topics, and that's my expertise.

I don't even consider myself funny or want anything to do with that industry and I'm still better than u , more compelling, witty, quick, better comedic timing.

Bk actually hinted, that I should do a coli YouTube segment, where is your offer nikka?
I'm a creative genius, my focus is art , yet I'm told I should be a writer and a performer...

Only thing u got, is that stupid Hawaiian shirt that u got from the thrift store and me to use as a study guide. U be on stage like 'how do I take DrX serious coli post that's informative and entertaining and flip it to make ppl laugh like he does'

Dumbass I don't ry to make ppl laugh, I speak from a place a phony like u could ever truly comprehend