fukk Dr.X

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread got me fired up....the haters motivate me.....watch me crush u peasants....

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
I'm starting to see a pattern with these threads and all it's doing is lending credence to the claims Dr. X makes.

You nikkas want to shut him up and make him go away because the things he says resonate too deeply within in you and it bothers you.

:francis:
facts..

keep applying pressure@DrX dont ever change breh:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This thread got me fired up....the haters motivate me.....watch me crush u peasants....

You talking bout crushing peasants and in another thread you say you are "glad to be a peon" :mjlol: fukk up already nikka :laff:

I remember when these types of threads were against me. It goes to show that @DrX is the real deal. BTW who are you OP?

So that nikka @Yusuke the real deal too? :russ:

facts..

keep applying pressure@DrX dont ever change breh:russ:

The only pressure gone be applied is his hand to his dikk dreaming bout some bytch since he refuse to get real economic shyt popping :laff:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I never understood the thought of trying to put down another brother trying to get his hustle on and make it in america and beyond. I understand if you don't like DrX, but at the end of the day, he just trying to make it to his goals like everybody else who wanna work hard and excel.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX