The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
IMG_1510_zpsgqy2phbd.jpg
Don't flatter yourself. You're quite basic :mjlol:

Breh..

:mjlol: How long have you had a portrait of Pearl like this on hand? You got it set up professionally like an Glamour Shots set..this may backfire fam.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
nikka you dont know me.....you dont know shyt, why was stripping if your parents were middle class....?

unfortunately i couldn't use my sexuality to my advantage, i followed the righteous road and did it the hard way...taught my myself everything, investes my money and believed in me

I think u like me deep down, we could never be a item...youre too selfish to ever understand a man like me

I've already told the story and you've already read it. You can come at me but like you said 'my life is sweet'. You're the only crying and getting fired from retail. I taught myself everything I use to run my business too. So? :yeshrug: Again, you haven't presented one thing out of the ordinary. As far as "liking" you nah. You have not presented anything ever remotely desirable. But I'll let you cook I have things to do. Until we meet again.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Breh..

:mjlol: How long have you had a portrait of Pearl like this on hand? You got it set up professionally like an Glamour Shots set..this may backfire fam.

He makes himself look so bad. I don't even respond to his messages and yet he's "plotting" on me and stuck on a picture. A picture that isn't good and yet thecoli still liked. :deadmanny: I wish he get a girlfriend or a life or something. He's getting a little heavy for my nuts. :bryan:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
no i didnt say building a business was white ppl shyt...i said if thats your only concern...then u got cac problems,...us brothers out here fighting wars...real deep spiritual wars....battles beyond your comprehension....this shyt is too deep for u ....u never danced with devil.....you never sat in a dark cold room at 3 am..contemplating how u gonna finish yourself off

baby while you living the sweet life , I was just trying to maintain my sanity, digging deep within my cerebral cortex, trying figure out a reason to live

your struggle isnt the same, we cant be compared in anyway....

but keep doing your thing pearl, i might even buy something from u one day....u sell old clothes right?

might buy @iFightSeagullsForBread a new hawaiian shirt

Tell me this brother doesn't have a knack for words :wow:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've already told the story and you've already read it. You can come at me but like you said 'my life is sweet'. You're the only crying and getting fired from retail. I taught myself everything I use to run my business too. So? :yeshrug: Again, you haven't presented one thing out of the ordinary. As far as "liking" you nah. You have not presented anything ever remotely desirable. But I'll let you cook I have things to do. Until we meet again.
whatever lol...im too deep for u....online business is alot easier than dealing with actual humans

enjoy your day sweetheart....ms pearl

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
My life is sweet b/c I made it that way through hard work and sacrifice don't ever get that twisted.:manny: My parents didn't have enough to build upon so I started from scratch. Again, everything you listed I already been through and got over it. There are people literally out here getting bombed but still achieve greatness and happiness. Watched an interview of an teenage Olympic athlete talk about how she could hear bombs going off out side of the gym. So days she couldn't even practice. She said "But you can't cry about it." Then I get on here and read how your struggle is so much greater than everyone else. :deadmanny: I can't take your seriously dog. There are 16 year old girls with more heart and willpower than you. There is struggle and then they is self pity. She has a struggle. You have self pity.

You're not a man though

So it's reasonable that you and him would have different perspectives..

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Oh course. It's still not an excuse to wallow though.

The thing is, you don't know what he's doing offline, nobody really knows except him

Making threads doesn't mean he isn't building offline

I made some controversial threads on here but when I log out I still run my business and work on ways to improve it, sometimes I do it while the Coli tab is open

I get where you're coming from but I do think men's views and women's views tend to be a bit different, women don't have as much pressure to be a provider as men do, and black men go through more than other groups in this country, it's a lot of hurdles that are specifically intended for us, I'm just saying it's different for men and women. Some brehs just use The Coli as a place to vent, it's one place where black men can be honest about shyt that's going on with other brehs and brehettes.

Last edited: