fukk Dr.X

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
:deadmanny: Why you gonna tag that depressing ass nikka? You know all he is going to do is shyt on me b/c I hurt his little feelings months ago?:bryan: But I guess that's the point. That my friend is being passive aggressive.:youngsabo: I just stated exactly how I felt. That shyt ain't passive. As far as the deep conscience stuff...I'm not impressed. I'm impressed with results and not excuses.
Hey bytch the only one passive aggressive is you. Putting me on ignore like the bytch that you are.All because I clowned your appearance in a thread lmao. STFU

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
thats it.....? lol

sound like the life of a white person

like mark cuban would say

im out here fighting with demons, , nikkas, crackers, haters, the system, economic disfranchisement, liars, backstabbers, vultures, wolves....solo

lol i excuse you, you're naive to the true natural of the world in which u live in...its a totally different world away from the pretty from your peaceful surroundings ....its cool, im not going to argue with u, i like u pearl, u stay pretty and keep building, im proud of u

Been though all that but I don't consider it a struggle. All the things you listed are the basics of human life. Sad that you think building an empire from nothing is "White people" shyt. That's why I don't take you seriously. You think you're mind is open when really your deffest attitude holds you back. You're weak baby boy. Happiness is freedom.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been though all that but I don't consider it a struggle. All the things you listed are the basics of human life. Sad that you think building an empire from nothing is "White people" shyt. That's why I don't take you seriously. You think you're mind is open when really your deffest attitude holds you back. You're weak baby boy. Happiness is freedom.

no i didnt say building a business was white ppl shyt...i said if thats your only concern...then u got cac problems,...us brothers out here fighting wars...real deep spiritual wars....battles beyond your comprehension....this shyt is too deep for u ....u never danced with devil.....you never sat in a dark cold room at 3 am..contemplating how u gonna finish yourself off

baby while you living the sweet life , I was just trying to maintain my sanity, digging deep within my cerebral cortex, trying figure out a reason to live

your struggle isnt the same, we cant be compared in anyway....

but keep doing your thing pearl, i might even buy something from u one day....u sell old clothes right?

might buy @iFightSeagullsForBread a new hawaiian shirt

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX post the link to that BIG SWOLE PROJECT you acting boss about right here

Let's put this to bed!!!!:stopitslime:
nikka I already been made the thread.....u missed it, u was too busy at work....chained to your office chair with a chain on your ankles

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gon lie some of his woe is me defeatist attitude is too much, but he drops some gems in the form of unintended comedy.
I picture him as a depressed less successful Kanye reading his rants and shyt is mad entertaining.
If you taking him serious to the point ya'll got beef and shyt you already lost :yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
no i didnt say building a business was white ppl shyt...i said if thats your only concern...then u got cac problems,...us brothers out here fighting wars...real deep spiritual wars....battles beyond your comprehension....this shyt is too deep for u ....u never danced with devil.....you never sat in a dark cold room at 3 am..contemplating how u gonna finish yourself off

baby while you living the sweet life , I was just trying to maintain my sanity, digging deep with my cerebral cortex, trying figure out a reason to live

your struggle isnt the same, we cant be compared in anyway....

but keep doing your thing pearl, i might even buy something from u one day....u sell old clothes right?

might buy @iFightSeagullsForBread a new hawaiian shirt

My life is sweet b/c I made it that way through hard work and sacrifice don't ever get that twisted.:manny: My parents didn't have enough to build upon so I started from scratch. Again, everything you listed I already been through and got over it. There are people literally out here getting bombed but still achieve greatness and happiness. Watched an interview of an teenage Olympic athlete talk about how she could hear bombs going off out side of the gym. So days she couldn't even practice. She said "But you can't cry about it." Then I get on here and read how your struggle is so much greater than everyone else. :deadmanny: I can't take your seriously dog. There are 16 year old girls with more heart and willpower than you. There is struggle and then they is self pity. She has a struggle. You have self pity.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My life is sweet b/c I made it that way through hard work and sacrifice don't ever get that twisted.:manny: My parents didn't have enough to build upon so I started from scratch. Again, everything you listed I already been through and got over it. There are people literally out here getting bombed but still achieve greatness and happiness. Watched an interview of an teenage Olympic athlete talk about how she could hear bombs going off out side of the gym. So days she couldn't even practice. She said "But you can't cry about it." Then I get on here and read how your struggle is so much greater than everyone else. :deadmanny: I can't take your seriously dog. There are 16 year old girls with more heart and willpower than you. There is struggle and then they is self pity. She has a struggle. You have self pity.
nikka you dont know me.....you dont know shyt, why was stripping if your parents were middle class....?

unfortunately i couldn't use my sexuality to my advantage, i followed the righteous road and did it the hard way...taught my myself everything, investes my money and believed in me

I think u like me deep down, we could never be a item...youre too selfish to ever understand a man like me

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I don't have him on ignore. I just skip over his posts and watch him be mad about it. :lolbron: Don't tell him though. That nikkas is crazy obsessed with me.
IMG_1510_zpsgqy2phbd.jpg
Don't flatter yourself. You're quite basic :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX