fukk Dr.X

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh course. It's still not an excuse to wallow though.
U sound like a rich cac

'pull yourself up by your bootstrap's '

That's why you're single.....oops did I say that out loud....ur too cold to ever have an successful relationship

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
U sound like a rich cac

'pull yourself up by your bootstrap's '

That's why you're single.....oops did I say that out loud....ur too cold to ever have an successful relationship

You can say it. I just got out of a relationship and I enjoy being single. I don't have to pretend like I'm asexual. I am quite content.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can say it. I just got out of a relationship and I enjoy being single. I don't have to pretend like I'm asexual. I am quite content.
'pretend I'm asexual '

Why do I have to pretend...whats that suppose mean?

Whatever let's get back to u....you're not content, you're bitter, jaded and hate having to have date night with your dog, a box of takeout and a vibratior

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to get fired up, I told myself I would calm down but fukk it

I'm a innovator, my style has never before been seen...I'm a creative fukking genius....my combination skill level, natural talent, subject matter is something that the world has never seen before.

I literally set a new template for logo designing alone. One Of many feats ...

Right, now arguably one of the most gifted people on the planet

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to get fired up, I told myself I would calm down but fukk it

I'm a innovator, my style has never before been seen...I'm a creative fukking genius....my combination skill level, natural talent, subject matter is something that the world has never seen before.

I literally set a new template for logo designing alone. One Of many feats ...

Right, now arguably one of the most gifted people on the planet
:wow::ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX is that guy man his threads speak to me, they are a direct reflection of my thoughts, living in places with almost no creative outlet no opportunity when you're a person with dreams, goals, vision it kills you inside to feel like you have to settle for mediocrity that all your goals will take you nowhere, people in key cities might find this harder to grasp but X's threads are all too familiar to me and his observations about society are almost the exact same as mine kind of helps you feel less crazy I've seen so many people fake their happiness working some low wage job and give up on their goals for security good to know it's still people out there working on their goals X keep grinding homie you talented don't let people hold you down walk to your own beat everything good will come in time just lay that foundation and don't think too hard just keep living and experiencing bro.

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX is that guy man his threads speak to me, they are a direct reflection of my thoughts, living in places with almost no creative outlet no opportunity when you're a person with dreams, goals, vision it kills you inside to feel like you have to settle for mediocrity that all your goals will take you nowhere, people in key cities might find this harder to grasp but X's threads are all too familiar to me and his observations about society are almost the exact same as mine kind of helps you feel less crazy I've seen so many people fake their happiness working some low wage job and give up on their goals for security good to know it's still people out there working on their goals X keep grinding homie you talented don't let people hold you down walk to your own beat everything good will come in time just lay that foundation and don't think too hard just keep living and experiencing bro.
Much love man.... likewise ...keep fighting... don't give up

Check out my art project thread ...I think you'll like the messages in my work. I dedicated to ppl like us...the forgotten

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
nikka I already been made the thread.....u missed it, u was too busy at work....chained to your office chair with a chain on your ankles

nikka you straight up LYING all I see is your threads crying about some CACs in Buffalo:russ:

IMG_1510_zpsgqy2phbd.jpg
Don't flatter yourself. You're quite basic :mjlol:

She look like a Black version of my former Chinese masseuse though:pachaha:

Yall nikkas kill me

If you dying creatively wherever you are move the fukk out :ufdup:

Plenty of cities like Houston, Detroit, Philly and DC that you can hang in for a lower cost that are popping creatively nikka. :beli:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you straight up LYING all I see is your threads crying about some CACs in Buffalo:russ:

She look like a Black version of my former Chinese masseuse though:pachaha:

Yall nikkas kill me

If you dying creatively wherever you are move the fukk out :ufdup:

Plenty of cities like Houston, Detroit, Philly and DC that you can hang in for a lower cost that are popping creatively nikka. :beli:
You're a hater to...u didn't see my big ass art thread?