Funky Dineva Getting Called Out for Attacking Chloe & Halle

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Have y’all seen the stuff happening online with this? I don’t watch FOXSOUL like that but I saw the fallout.

Some commentary on what happened and his lackluster apology:

Funky Dineva Comes for Chloe Bailey & The Gynocracy Needs to Come for HIM!

Breaking down FD’s anti-Black woman online moments:

Did y’all notice this? The sister site of TheColi has a huge thread on it.

I will say, heterosexual BM have said that a lot of us don’t understand that gay men aren’t really our friends.

The truth is men are men. A gay man who can acknowledge and respect the difference between the sexes…we can rock. 👍🏾

But FD is an example of the toxicity and misogyny that exists in Black gay culture.

Imagine making your money and getting fame off of Black female supporters and talking about us that way!! Many of us are so used to being attacked and abused we just roll with it on join in.

Black women are waking up.

Last edited:
Daps
@Gloxina baby... I was interested to see what was going on but I clicked the first video and it's almost 2 hours :what:

It's funny seeing TonyaTKO still around tho. :mjlol:

I remember when her shtick used to be showing off her cleavage:mjgrin:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
@Gloxina baby... I was interested to see what was going on but I clicked the first video and it's almost 2 hours :what:

It's funny seeing TonyaTKO still around tho. :mjlol:

I remember when her shtick used to be showing off her cleavage:mjgrin:
Lol I didn’t know about here until a couple yrs ago…I guess covid-time really lol

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Good for him. Ran into his content a few years ago and thought it was anti bw trash. Why were ppl still following him? He actually got a job on Fox Soul? Tf going on over there?

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Good for him. Ran into his content a few years ago and thought it was anti bw trash. Why were ppl still following him? He actually got a job on Fox Soul? Tf going on over there?
Unfortunately our attention keeps a lot of things going. If BW didn’t find him amusing and look past his problematic behavior he wouldn’t have an audience.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...we're the only site that can get away with picking on Halle, whoever this fool is--he needs to feel real pain.