Future admits he is not a drug addict, that he portrays a image.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
give it up my man. You looking type pathetic right now.:francis: This aint even that serious to me. Like ive said MANY times before, we're waking up. We're all learning together. I loooove my people. I loooove hiphop. Thats why i do this. We dont control or dictate our own genre. Its currently being used against us for THEIR benefit. Call me a hypocrite all you want, but i love this rap shyt and want it back being a BENEFIT for us instead of a detriment. You should know by now that i wont stop cuz i dont know how to. I will continue to speak my mind about this and make a thread about it when i feel like it. The people have spoken my G. They feel my words because they have the same understanding of whats going on that i do. We're not all blind and naive to whats going on like you.:ld: Deal wit it

At least you can openly admit that you're a hypocrite and that you're basically fulla shyt:salute:

Last edited:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
stupid to expect people in entertainment to set a good example. so stupid

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
theres a surprise. :smugbiden:

Future just keep pouring out your troubles over Metro beats and its all good.

oh he was definitely high in this...had to be to wear that awful Boy London gear.
Eh....seems like Future likes to use music as therapy. Which is why it hits me more than any other rapper ive heard past present and future. Hes more aware of himself as an artist than most rappers...and yeah i said "artist" and not just a rapper.

You say it's mumbling (not you ofcoursw...the rhetorical "you")? I say he owns up to his name cause honestly i feel like he was one of the architects of this current form of rap.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Being a drug addict is all fun till you overdosing and foaming at the mouth or having a seizure..
Its all fun til you have to go to your friend's wake and funeral...

:wow:

Ive been there. The problem with drug addiction is people just get into that mode where they can think they can live forever and continue to abuse it...til it gets the best of them.

It's like...after Yamborghini passed away it should of woke people up...but it didnt.

It's sad that after that Rocky still rapping about that shyt. I would think he would be the first one to denounce it since he was the one that found Yams unconscious in his apartment. Im pretty sure you saw the pic of him with his head in his hands in the hospital....

The fact someone like him can go through that and still rap about all them drugs is either just pathetic cause he knows and knew its effects...or its more obvious that's what the label wants him to rap about.

Im going to say it's the latter.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So sad when you have idiots that think everything they consume through entertainment is 100% real.
Its even sadder when you have people who are supposedly intelligent crying about media creations not being role models, as if parents are the main role models for their children.

People are responsible for their own actions, it isn't a rapper, actor, athlete, or anyone elses responsibility to put out a "proper" lifestyle for "the community" or anyone else.
You live they way you want to live, and if you are a parent, you control what media your children consume.
This.