Future admits he is not a drug addict, that he portrays a image.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

new interview with French website Clique, Future talks about why he makes so many references to drugs in his music. The interviewer, bless his heart, doesn’t think it’s possible for someone to be as “creative and productive” as Future is when they’re on drugs all the time.

“It’s the timing. I don’t have to do it all the time,” says Future. Then he says something revealing:

“I’m not like super drugged out or [a] drug addict. My music may portray a certain kind of image and I know it’s some people that might be super drugged out and they listen to the music like, ‘Ay thank you, you speaking for me’ and then some people that’s not [super drugged out] that feel like, “Man I don’t have to do drugs, I can listen to Future and feel like I’m on something’ and don’t have to try [drugs]. I don’t do it for you to really have to live that type of life.”

When pushed as to why he talks about drugs in his music so much, Future says, “Yeah because I feel like that’s the number one thing everybody likes to talk about. It’s a catch.”

He goes on to talk about how he’s not dependent on drugs at all. Watch the entire interview below, where Future also hints at dropping new music out of nowhere, since he’s in Europe now and he was in Europe last year when he dropped Monster on a whim.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:snoop: good for him but bad for everyone out there getting high because they think its cool.

Farahkhan has a great point about rappers having such a large following and not sending the right message. I remember hearing this on Cormega's song Industry
:mjlol: fukk those idiots breh.
:camby:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
“I’m not like super drugged out or [a] drug addict. My music may portray a certain kind of image and I know it’s some people that might be super drugged out and they listen to the music like, ‘Ay thank you, you speaking for me’ and then some people that’s not [super drugged out] that feel like, “Man I don’t have to do drugs, I can listen to Future and feel like I’m on something’ and don’t have to try [drugs]. I don’t do it for you to really have to live that type of life.”

Fewtch didn't do that, so hopefully you won't have to go through that :dahell: