Future admits he is not a drug addict, that he portrays a image.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I dont know what to say about this. Im reminded of Plies right now who portrayed a thug and a goon but was a highly educated and college accredited individual. For every "100 years" or "why u hate us" there's a "me ho".

I just think its borderline irresponsible to base the majority of his subject matter on heavy drug use when he does not partake in those activities. Art is art...drug use is drug use....drugs are used by everyone...but it only seems to be harming us the most compared to everyone else due to a number of historical factors.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
He's a babyface lookin nikka, so time will tell if he actually does drugs. He honestly doesnt seem like a druggy:wtf: Sometimes he seems like a :flabbynsick:

People get high, always have and always will. Makes sense to make music for them even if you arent doing it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I told nikkas...he's too aware and hands on. It's not like prime Wayne who was drugged out going hard on tens and tens of songs but was surprised on what songs actually made his albums. Not saying he's on some my body is a temple shyt but Future is extremely functional for someone who would be on multiple drugs for a daily lifestyle.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You believe what a dope fiend says?

Of course hes high all the time, nikka literally be mumbling over them metro boomin beats, him and the weeknd sound mad bored on that low life shyt, no enthusiasm at all.

That's what I don't get: if dudes can't get excited and filled with :gladbron: , how they gonna convince people to be happy with their music?
:wtf: