Future or Young Thug? Who is ATLs best out?

Young Thug Or Future

• Young Thug

• Future

• Im a Larry Holmes who still wears Sean John and Bootcuts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
With the release of Super Slimey, lets open the dialogue, word to Charles Barkley :mjgrin:

This isn’t for flabby heads who dismiss everything post 2005 as mumble rap and are still talking about Smack DVD freestyles, shoutout my mans Shea Davis tho :salute:

All of my friends prefer Thugger but wondering what the Coli thinks

Im a big future fan and think his 2014-2017 run is one of the best ever. If you dont like his music then fair enough, you wont agree. Hes on a 7-8 project hot streak

I fukk with Thugger but hes a bit hit and miss for me personally. Has quite alot of great songs but equally terrible ones.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
With the release of Super Slimey, lets open the dialogue, word to Charles Barkley :mjgrin:

This isn’t for flabby heads who dismiss everything post 2005 as mumble rap and are still talking about Smack DVD freestyles, shoutout my mans Shea Davis tho :salute:

All of my friends prefer Thugger but wondering what the Coli thinks

Im a big future fan and think his 2014-2017 run is one of the best ever. If you dont like his music then fair enough, you wont agree. Hes on a 7-8 project hot streak

I fukk with Thugger but hes a bit hit and miss for me personally. Has quite alot of great songs but equally terrible ones.

&

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Future sells more because he has a good marketing team behind him.

Thug's skill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Future.

The skill part is subjective and I think Thug might have a higher ceiling and potential but its not simply because of marketing.

Future has mastered the fast food trap route and actually produces quality projects consistently.

Thug gets free promo off his fruity antics yet cant convert it because he struggles with quality control and is inefficient with beats and studio time.

Thug pump fakes with these fake album/mixtapes whilst Future can drop three in a year.

If Thug can master it then shyt could get messy.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
when has Thug released a weak project since he blew up from Tha Tour mixtape??? Infact i'd go as far as say his albums/mixtapes have been more balanced and had better raplay value than Future's. I still maintan that the only reason Future is a bigger draw is because his Label has done a remarkable job marketing him and also bytches love Future more than Thug.

Never said it was weak but I dont think they’re as good as Futures. They aint that far off tho.

Having better promo than thug isnt exactly hard bc he just decides to do spontaneous and genre bending shyt instead of actually generating proper interest (EG that last country project). Pretty much everyone has better promo than him.

He has an issue with not wasting beats and needs to actually take advantage of his free promo imo.

Anyway sales kinda irrelevant so Im not gonna act like Futures better than Thug because of it. If that was the case then Will Smith would be better than Nas or whatever.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
If we're talking about actual rapping/lyrical skills (which I doubt we are)

Always wondered why you come into threads of artists you don’t like just to subject us to your nausating condescension.

I fukk with you heavy as a poster outside of music posts but it doesnt make sense, you know you dont like either artist but came in anyway. You’re like a mormon or Jehovahs witness.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Future is Genius

Thugga is Prodigy

Simply put, Future is very good. Very creative.

But Thugga was born to do this in a way no one will ever be able to replicate.

It's up to Thugga to work at his craft like Future has and if he did, he would no doubt be a once in a lifetime artist with unbelievable crossover potential.