Future or Young Thug? Who is ATLs best out?

Young Thug Or Future

• Young Thug

• Future

• Im a Larry Holmes who still wears Sean John and Bootcuts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Thug not seeing Future
Future has actually made music with substance, which Thug has NEVER done.
Flow wise Thug has got him beat
Experimentally Thug pushes the envelope more
Lyrically Future got him
Future got better beat selection as well and is much more consistent, Thug does not put in the amount of effort a rapper at his level should and it shows.

My G. I fucc with you as a poster and I fucc with both artists in question obviously, but to say Thug has never made music with substance is questionable on your part at best, scroll down for why fam

Future isn't even better than Quavo or Offset

Ima Offest fan so I can't really be mad at that opinion. But Quavo breh? Let's get all the way the foh

:heh:

Nah breh

Feds did a Sweep
Throwaway
56 nights
Name one young thug song where he talks about some real shyt.

:usure:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
My G. I fucc with you as a poster and I fucc with both artists in question obviously, but to say Thug has never made music with substance is questionable on your part at best, scroll down for why fam

:usure:

Bra nbs, are you serious? This song doesn't even sound like it's finished. Dude needs to learn how to polish his work

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Migos are from Gwinnett tho

And most rappers that claim Atlanta aren't from the A they're from outside of it... OFFSET is still the best but to answer your question future..thug has been on ice. That tape they just dropped was average at best... that boy Dolph tape is 20x bette which is shocking

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Most people from Atlanta tell me they from Gwinnett
Even still, to the outside world, which is way larger than ATL, the ATL Metro area is all damn Atlanta. Hating ass salty ass nikkas should be glad when nikkas represent their city instead of being on some sucker shyt

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Even still, to the outside world, which is way larger than ATL, the ATL Metro area is all damn Atlanta. Hating ass salty ass nikkas should be glad when nikkas represent their city instead of being on some sucker shyt
But they not representing they city :skip:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
lucci & migos

future cooled off and thugga never got much play from me

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
future cooled off

:mjlol:

Call someone with a combined 16M IG and Twitter followers "cold" career wise brehs

Call someone who's currently selling out his overseas tour "cooled off" brehs

Call someone who literally dropped two of the most well received projects THIS YEAR "cold" brehs

Call someone who became the first artist in the history of the billboard 200 to have two albums debut at #1 in successive weeks and has had his last FIVE projects in a row hit #1 as "cooled off" brehs

The the the the Coli.com

I'm out