GA judge dismisses lawsuit by Gullah-Geechee residents against officials for changing zoning laws

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: i NEVER said NOT to vote you fukking clown...

I said vote in your own self interests you fool...:stopitslime:

Also what part of THE GAME IS RIGGED do y'all not understand?!?!:what: in alot of times it doesnt fukking matter how you vote.
So by that logic, people who withhold their vote don't have any self interests right? How does that square with no tangibles no vote? Because if you're interested in tangibles, it would only make sense to vote for either candidates that would lead to tangibles, or against candidates who actively work to make sure you don't get tangibles. Help me understand, I want to see things how you see them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So by that logic, people who withhold their vote don't have any self interests right? How does that square with no tangibles no vote? Because if you're interested in tangibles, it would only make sense to vote for either candidates that would lead to tangibles, or against candidates who actively work to make sure you don't get tangibles. Help me understand, I want to see things how you see them.

In local jurisdictions if you have the numbers to influence the election by FREE and FAIR elections by voting then do so... btu LET's BE fukkING CLEAR HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SEEN BLACK PEOPLE GET SCREWED OVER BY THE SAME SYSTEM EVEN WHEN THEY DID VOTE FOR THEIR PREFERRED POLITICIAN?!?!:stopitslime: you acting as if these politicians dont sell us out!?!? Only black folks believe this world and democracy is fair for everyone across the board... everyone playing the game EXCEPT us...

And if you want a prime example look at brandon johnson and what he's doing to the black folks in chicago after they voted him in... HE's SCREWING THEM OVER!!!! :what: but it must be my imagination right...

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
In local jurisdictions if you have the numbers to influence the election by FREE and FAIR elections by voting then do so... btu LET's BE fukkING CLEAR HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SEEN BLACK PEOPLE GET SCREWED OVER BY THE SAME SYSTEM EVEN WHEN THEY DID VOTE FOR THEIR PREFERRED POLITICIAN?!?!:stopitslime: you acting as if these politicians dont sell us out!?!? Only black folks believe this world and democracy is fair for everyone across the board... everyone playing the game EXCEPT us...

And if you want a prime example look at brandon johnson and what he's doing to the black folks in chicago after they voted him in... HE's SCREWING THEM OVER!!!! :what: but it must be my imagination right...
So how do you expect to get tangibles?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So how do you expect to get tangibles?

By hook or by crook, by running OUR grassroots candidates at the local level...:manny: ones that are only beholden to us...Simple as that... if they have no black agenda, no fukking vote...:what: how hard is it to understand???

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
By hook or by crook, by running OUR grassroots candidates at the local level...:manny: ones that are only beholden to us...Simple as that... if they have no black agenda, no fukking vote...:what: how hard is it to understand???
But you tell me the system is rigged and voting doesn't matter.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But you tell me the system is rigged and voting doesn't matter.

In certain areas it is... when you dont have the money the numbers or the resources to carry out your will it's mostly rigged. but every other ethnic group that have strangleholds on their communities in which they are the dominant force dont complain about it. do they..:sas2: black folks need to do the same too...

In the national elections when trump won the first time alot of people that voted in alot of states their votes didnt matter because hillary won the popular vote and yet she still lost.. so in essence your vote didn't fukking matter now did it...:mjlol: think deeply about that...

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
In certain areas it is... when you dont have the money the numbers or the resources to carry out your will it's mostly rigged. but every other ethnic group that have strangleholds on their communities in which they are the dominant force dont complain about it. do they..:sas2: black folks need to do the same too...

In the national elections when trump won the first time alot of people that voted in alot of states their votes didnt matter because hillary won the popular vote and yet she still lost.. so in essence your vote didn't fukking matter now did it...:mjlol: think deeply about that...
So vote for candidates with a pro black agenda, but don't vote because the system is rigged and your vote doesn't matter, but only if you're black because other ethnic groups don't complain and just vote, so black people need to do the same and... vote? Help me out here breh.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So vote for candidates with a pro black agenda, but don't vote because the system is rigged and your vote doesn't matter, but only if you're black because other ethnic groups don't complain and just vote, so black people need to do the same and... vote? Help me out here breh.

:comeon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm trying to work with you on this. You want black people to only vote if the candidate has a pro black agenda. But according to you voting doesn't matter. So I'm trying to understand where we go from here.

I LITERALLY JUST WROTE WHAT TO DO ABOVE!!!!! :damn:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I LITERALLY JUST WROTE WHAT TO DO ABOVE!!!!! :damn:
So then we agree the answer is to vote? Ok I'm with it now. So what if a candidate comes up and they have decent policy plans, but it's not solely directed at black people. What do I do in that situation?