Game Of Thrones: Season 3 SPOILERS WELCOMED THREAD

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
**THIS THREAD WILL BE FULL OF SPOILERS IF YOU DID NOT CATCH THAT BY THE TITLE***

Assuming that scared enough people away. I figure this could be a good place for people who've read the books to discuss the upcoming season.

Using spoiler tags and tip toeing around saying everything can get annoying after a while. So feel free to discuss anything in the open in here

**AGAIN, THIS THREAD WILL BE FULL OF SPOILERS IF YOU CLICKED IN HERE BY MISTAKE PLEASE LEAVE***

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
looks like they are going to show Theon being tortured for the whole season which they never touched on in the book. That is going to be cool.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
man I think they aint gonna show the red wedding brah, i read they doing book 3 into 2 parts :beli:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
man I think they aint gonna show the red wedding brah, i read they doing book 3 into 2 parts :beli:

Episode titles were listed, Red Wedding is happening on the 9th episode, breh.

Season 4 (part 2 of book 3) will introduce the Red Viper and two huge a$$holes dying.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
no hinting of the red wedding in the extended season preview :mjpls:

in that fire n ice book thread...someone posted the alleged titles for all 10 episode of season 3

episode 9 is titles rains of castemere:noah:

shyt is going down breh:boss:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Episode titles were listed, Red Wedding is happening on the 9th episode, breh.

Season 4 (part 2 of book 3) will introduce the Red Viper and two huge a$$holes dying.

the red wedding happened in the middle of book? i thought that was towards the end.

That means we don't see Joffery die then till the 4th season.

Good I get to see more eps where Tywin grandson's Joffery. I wonder if he is going to smack him like Tyrion. :blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
the red wedding happened in the middle of book? i thought that was towards the end.

That means we don't see Joffery die then till the 4th season.

Good I get to see more eps where Tywin grandson's Joffery. I wonder if he is going to smack him like Tyrion. :blessed:

Yeah it was towards the end the events took place but I think the show is doing it in a different order. So this season is going to end on a cliffhanger "bad guys win" type shyt.

And then Joffrey, Tywin, and even The Mountain will get theirs for season 4.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Red Wedding will be episode 9 it seems. Social media ain't ready for that kind of drama :wow:

This season has all the tools to crush the buildings and leave people :ohmy:

But still, all I want is them having enough budget to show a piff Battle of Castle Black in season 4 :noah: