Game Of Thrones: Season 3 SPOILERS WELCOMED THREAD

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah it was towards the end the events to place but I think the show is doing it in a different order. So this season is going to end on a cliffhanger "bad guys win" type shyt.

And then Joffrey, Tywin, and even The Mountain will get theirs for season 4.

It's gonna be doom and gloom for the Night's Watch on season 3 so Stannis can save the day on S4 :takedat:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Episode 7-The Bear and Maiden Fair

They show the bear in this one:ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Check the comments

Tywin Lannister 1 week ago
Not bad...is he available? Casterly Rock needs a new singer.

Robb Stark
Perhaps later, he's currently scheduled to play at my Uncle Edmure's wedding.

:dead:

:to:

Last edited by a moderator:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
The red wedding wont be as crazy as it in the books

I'll bet money on it

Robb's host approaches the Twins. Robb rides at the head with Catelyn, Edmure, and Ser Raynald. Four Freys ride to meet them, Ser Ryman and his sons Edwyn, Black Walder, and Petyr. When they come near, Grey Wind begins to growl and leaps forward, causing Petyr's mount to throw him.

Ser Benfrey then brings Roslin forward. Robb is about to leave to see to his men when Catelyn suddenly remembers to ask for bread and salt to secure guest right. Robb's men, including Edmure, the Greatjon, and Ser Marq, thank Walder for his hospitality, and Catelyn feels they are now safe. :to:

Lord Roose mentions Duskendale and blames Robett for marching there independently when he learned that Deepwood Motte had fallen.2 Roose now has five hundred horse and three thousand foot remaining. Robb tells him they are going home after the wedding.

Catelyn stays behind, as does Robb and a few others. Dacey taps Edwyn and asks him to dance, but he pushes her away violently and says no. Catelyn takes off after him as "The Rains of Castamere" begins to play. She grabs his arm and feels mail beneath.

:damn:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailer again implies that Daenarys is about to invade...hate when TV/film trailers mislead the audience like that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The trailer again implies that Daenarys is about to invade...hate when TV/film trailers mislead the audience like that.

If most of us couldn't stand her after she decided to stay in Mereen. I can only imagine how the TV audience is gonna react. Hell, it wouldn't shock me if it gets the "wish they wouldn't follow the book so closely" treatment :snoop:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
If they don't kill Joffrey this season they gotta give us lady stoneheart at least.They can't end the season on the red wedding can they?:to:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
nah breh, i think lady stoneheart is going to be the final shot of the season, they gotta end it with something supernatual like season 1 (dragons being born) and season 2 (white walker army)..

as far as joffrey goes, the red viper has to be there since its the result of that wedding that puts tyrion in trial and the red viper becoming his champion. So i dont think its going to happen till next season, maybe as the second or third episode with the red viper arriving at kinds landing in the 1st one?

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
nah breh, i think lady stoneheart is going to be the final shot of the season, they gotta end it with something supernatual like season 1 (dragons being born) and season 2 (white walker army)..

as far as joffrey goes, the red viper has to be there since its the result of that wedding that puts tyrion in trial and the red viper becoming his champion. So i dont think its going to happen till next season, maybe as the second or third episode with the red viper arriving at kinds landing in the 1st one?

:ohhh: You right about the supernatural shyt ending the seasons.Stoneheart reveal is gonna be crazy.in the books that shyt surprised the hell out of me imagine it on screen.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Purple Wedding is next season. Have everyone shocked when Joff gets murked in the first 3-4 episodes.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:ohhh: You right about the supernatural shyt ending the seasons.Stoneheart reveal is gonna be crazy.in the books that shyt surprised the hell out of me imagine it on screen.
i just read that in a wiki, how fukking lame. That supernatural shyt is complete ass :smh:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
I can't wait, Tywin is going to give tyrion that verbal ether in those first few episodes.

No casterly rock for you my midget brethren:bryan: